THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Patta for the office today.

B67AA526-A1B2-4A3F-9956-CE2E70BE1FCA.jpeg

I don't usually tell people this, but get both man. The orange Kasinas are so nice and look great on feet. Then you can change it up and have a bright colorful look or a more subdued look with the grey.
Probably is I like those pecan ducks also. And I already have the patta monarchs. Trying to limit myself of similar colors. We'll see how that goes. Ha.

I tried for both Kasinas on release day but ended up with the W only on Orange. Tbh I’d trade it for the Grey pair in a heartbeat

I originally wanted just the orange pair because I have too many grey shoes, ended up hitting on both but now I struggle to wear the orange ones. I dunno, something about them that I just dont gravitate towards them. They grey ones on the other hand are so nice.

So update with Creme. Forgot to call them at 1230... the time I was told yesterday to do so. So been trying since then and been unsuccessful. Then I get an email from PayPal for a refund from them. They say in their FAQ that billing and shipping has to match. And I was send it to Jerz to avoid tax... and obviously my PayPal billing address is not there so updated it and placed a new order. They fortunately still had my size. Sigh

Last edited:
That's wild man. I got my shoes from them last Thursday, but I ordered the Anatomy of Air 95s. I don't know about those Crepes.

So update with Creme. Forgot to call them at 1230... the time I was told yesterday to do so. So been trying since then and been unsuccessful. Then I get an email from PayPal for a refund from them. They say in their FAQ that billing and shipping has to match. And I was send it to Jerz to avoid tax... and obviously my PayPal billing address is not there so updated it and placed a new order. They fortunately still had my size. Sigh

Jesus. I've been trying to call and just keep getting "user busy". I ordered the crepes on 10/26. I emailed them yesterday, nothing back.

Jesus. I've been trying to call and just keep getting "user busy". I ordered the crepes on 10/26. I emailed them yesterday, nothing back.
Ordered my pair on 10/26 as well. I emailed them yesterday & got no reply. Finally got shipping through a PayPal email via Creme earlier today.

Back
Top Bottom