THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Tried on my SNKRS pair and fits snug width wise but TTS on length. Just going to break em in. Hoping for $120 shipped before pulling the trigger.
Same thing for me. They feel just like the crepes, so normal am1 feel I'd say, but I still ordered my true size and half size up from Oneness. For that price I can at least break even selling the one doesn't fit.

I wish Nike would use whatever mold Patta used for their collab. Those fit me perfect.

Reactions: 907
Shiet yall got me motivated! I spent the weekend inventorying what i can sell. What a mess. This is how one side of my garage looks like and another storage shed to look into smh
Question re: Ebay: how can i sell shoes if the box is severely damaged or missing? Just ship in a UPS plastic bag? And charge the buyer shipping?
nice work

IMG_5160.jpg

Caught the light reflecting off a window across the street :smokin

Same here bro! I was afraid the 10.5 would be gone if i waited. Learned that lesson from the crepes

Subscribed on Oneness for free shipping, would have been a definite cop but can’t be applied with disco :smh: Might just get them.

Looking to cop the Concepts Air max 1’s, do all 3 have special box editions or just the “far out“ and “heavy”. Does anyone have pictures of each?

Back
Top Bottom