THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Waiting/monitoring for those NYE promos

AA3DD467-79A0-453B-8C49-28F7475FFBAB.jpeg

I want triples.

I'm also part of the "needs to scale back collection" club but I caved on the pecans today on oneness.

I'm gonna do my best to avoid sneakers in January.
Same, just swap honeydews for pecans. I’m going to spend January getting rid of a few pairs and then I’m back for the Playoff 13s in Feb.

I'm also part of the "needs to scale back collection" club but I caved on the pecans today on oneness.

I'm gonna do my best to avoid sneakers in January.

100% you'll cave 😂

The back half of the print is kinda a tell.

At first glance I thought it was just a bad angle.

I'm not the slightest professional at spotting flaws, but I looked at them against pics of a genuine, and I couldn't see any difference tbh. I missed the original drop, and there's absolutely no WAY I'm paying 4 or 5 times the price via StockX and still risk getting reps anyway.

I'm not the slightest professional at spotting flaws, but I looked at them against pics of a genuine, and I couldn't see any difference tbh. I missed the original drop, and there's absolutely no WAY I'm paying 4 or 5 times the price via StockX and still risk getting reps anyway.

Can't you get that pair for like $250 or less even? I don't think any of that pack is reselling like that, I know I can get the Far Out with special packaging for around 300 even...

You said this because of the mudguard being angled or what?

No need to look at em closely. They are fake all over. I mean the quality/lighting of the pic is not good at all.
Dude hide the tongue as well. Pretty sure it’s not a leather tongue. Can’t tell bout the stitching…

Beside that: collar, camo print, mud, u-throat, mid… almost everything screams fake. At least to me.

Wasn’t looking at those ugly Wotherspoons. Wouldn’t be surprised they are fake as well.

100% you'll cave 😂

Lol I really hope to stand strong but we will see.

You would have to ask the OP how he purchased them to figure out how he got reps. Stockx price for Heavys is actually really close to retail currently so at least the loss isn't 4x or 5x.

Ordered some white Patta's off eBay as a Christmas present to myself. They were delayed for days and supposedlydelivered this morning from USPS. ........NOTHING! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
I was here the whole time with not even a doorbell ring!!
It's amazing how my bills make it in my mailbox with no issues but a high priced item has no chance!
I'm freaking bummed out!
I opened up a claim with USPS but is there anything else I can do?

Ordered some white Patta's off eBay as a Christmas present to myself. They were delayed for days and supposedlydelivered this morning from USPS. ........NOTHING! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
I was here the whole time with not even a doorbell ring!!
It's amazing how my bills make it in my mailbox with no issues but a high priced item has no chance!
I'm freaking bummed out!
I opened up a claim with USPS but is there anything else I can do?
Just want to check first, but did your order go through the ebay authenticity program? If so, they would have have been sent to one of their centers first. Or is this after their check?

Back
Top Bottom