THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

40% off stay-rooted on Checkout:

Hope that helps someone.

10219850-EA28-4904-B1A7-5A89A23EB9B1.jpeg
Congrats to everyone who ate...I passed on both

I’m ready to just say screw finding a sale. I can’t catch my size on sale and I just want to wear them :rofl:

Hard to believe so many sites still haven’t run a sale on them yet

shacket-watch and end of year discounts for 2022 are some of my favorite things from NT this year.

and speaking of discounts, JCrew is having a 75% off sale online right now. just a heads up since a lot of us like to shop there (including myself)
Oh I know. I got a few things a couple weeks ago during the 3 items...70% off. Was telling my brother in law this morning(he used to work there... and ironically enough he works at RL now...as per yesterday's talks) that I'm going into 2023 with intent on no Jcrew purchases. I'm going to be optimistic in believing I can stay true to that.

FYI.... if you tryna decide to not shop at a place no more and you're on their email list... unsubscribe... thus you want even see their notifications

Happy New Year gents

If/when I catch my size 11 cheaper than $144 each, I’ll double up. Not taking anymore chances

Picked up both from Bodega with 10% off

Happy New Year, y’all!

tĀkOutNY has both the Ugly Duckling for $120. If your order is > $150, shipping is free. They don’t charge tax, so I ordered two Honeydews

Honeydews in a few sizes left

Pecans

Back
Top Bottom