THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Both were included in the sale initially

Attachments

• DA0F52F3-438A-4AE1-B37B-2FBA3E94733A.jpeg
    DA0F52F3-438A-4AE1-B37B-2FBA3E94733A.jpeg
    125.9 KB · Views: 1,238
I am I the only person who is upsizing their collection? I am now up to a staggering eleven (11!) pairs of kicks. LOL.

Obviously, I don't do this often or in mass, but, when taken in the lifelong view, I was "there" and owned all the classics back when they dropped. Rocked 'em, beat 'em, and the band played on. For decades. It also helps that I can rock a pair of shoes, in rotation for 5, 6, 7, 8 years. That is also how I justify spending $X.XX on a pair of shoes; I'm not in the game often. When I do go in, I goes in. But as far as holding a collection of shoes at one time? It's always been like, 15 and under.

With all that said, where do you go after a pair of Londons? How about a pair of beater Londons?

7D179A47-9013-4883-94A1-11838B88A274.jpeg
Just what I wanted for Christmas! Shout out Santa, (me) for the alley.

I am I the only person who is upsizing their collection? I am now up to a staggering eleven (11!) pairs of kicks. LOL.

Obviously, I don't do this often or in mass, but, when taken in the lifelong view, I was "there" and owned all the classics back when they dropped. Rocked 'em, beat 'em, and the band played on. For decades. It also helps that I can rock a pair of shoes, in rotation for 5, 6, 7, 8 years. That is also how I justify spending $X.XX on a pair of shoes; I'm not in the game often. When I do go in, I goes in. But as far as holding a collection of shoes at one time? It's always been like, 15 and under.

With all that said, where do you go after a pair of Londons? How about a pair of beater Londons?

7D179A47-9013-4883-94A1-11838B88A274.jpeg
Just what I wanted for Christmas! Shout out Santa, (me) for the alley.
Honestly, you're doing it right my guy

J Crew has always been a favorite of mine as well since the 2000's. Their prices are a bit steep but can't deny the quality. I was worried when they did some financial arranging but they're still around. Their classic, nautical, preppy style is timeless
Price.... hmmm.. where there's a will there's a way. 95% of my closet including coats and jackets is jcrew and most if not all was acquired at sale prices, highly discounted prices. I've never bought something from them full price lol

Price.... hmmm.. where there's a will there's a way. 95% of my closet including coats and jackets is jcrew and most if not all was acquired at sale prices, highly discounted prices. I've never bought something from them full price lol

I NEVER pay retail for anything. Just like shoes, patience usually pays off. And if for some reason I miss out, there’s always the next sale.

Back
Top Bottom