THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Got my pecans yesterday from Oneness. Planning to return the ones I got from Nike. Left shoe is fine but right shoe fits weird. On the Nike pair,
left shoe fits weird but right shoe is fine. Gonna return the ones that fit weird back to Nike. Wide footer here and half sized up. Oneness pairs suede was a little shaggy but Nike pair were smooth. I don’t care tho just as long as my feet aren’t hurting.

4EC53CC3-4763-4D2B-840D-A86DF975AD20.png

Same energy as when concepts pack images were released, guarantee everyone of y’all gonna turn on these. Guarantee it.

I thought the Concepts pack was cool. But I also like What The shoes too. I was glad the price didnt go up, and I was able to get mine easy. Still may pickup the "Far Out" pair just because. Im not with that animal print pair though. Not for me

Finally got around to opening up the pecans from undefeated and honey dews from nike. Sent honey dews back to nike. Quality was good but fit was pretty snug. Pecans fit was good but quality was awful, especially on the left shoe. Trying to get them to accept a return but doesn’t look likely. May have to send back to nike corporate for a voucher.

Would like to get pecans back down the road. Love the color. Just need a clean pair.

Woke up this morning to see my StockX bid of $110 for the Pecans got accepted. I completely forgot that I even placed a bid. I'm still kind of salty because I wanted them for even cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom