THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

image.jpg

UNDS These today. And loving it

Folks with 2017 Obsidians: How do you clean them? I was thinking about the washing machine (works great for the University Reds) but then I saw a couple of NTers with dye bleed on the toe box.

Any other AMs you would not use the washing machine? Looks like real suede is a no go.

never gonna order from creme again. I missed out on the crepes from undefeated and ordered from creme early december. Got a paypal refund last week 😂
They sold out in your size or your PayPal address didn't match the shipping address?

do these fit like the recent am1??? last few releases have been true to size except the ugly duckling pack. had to half size up
I thought I had to too then tried on a half size up and they were too long. I had over a thumbs width at the end of the shoe. Another pair being in the middle of two sizes. I'm just going to suck it up and hope they stretch out a little bit.

What's going on guys. Question for anyone who's sold on ebay and under authenticator guarantee. Is the person listed as skc 1 with a local address?

Back
Top Bottom