THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

You guys remember the AM1 NL elephant print joints? I had both the black and cream pair. The leather quality was excellent on those, but the midsole felt like walking on cement. I ended up selling both on ebay. My 2017s and even my 2008 Atmos joints collecting dust in the closet. My old *** feet can’t handle wearing them anymore.

Last edited:
You guys remember the AM1 NL elephant print joints? I had both the black and cream pair. The leather quality was excellent on those, but the midsole felt like walking on cement. I ended up selling both on ebay. My 2017s and even my 2008 Atmos joints collecting dust in the closet. My old *** feet can’t handle wearing them anymore.
unfortunately, that's why I made the move to New Balance, the AM1's will always intrigue so I still have some, but I can't wear them for long periods of time unless I'm sitting. But on feet all day with those...ouch at least for me...

….elephant…..cement…..

Sounds just perfect too me!

1677806570605.gif
Between this thread and WC3 thread y’all are going crazy tonight :lol:.

Like have been said earlier, this big bubble give me am90 recraft vibe, the type of shoe you don’t necessarily put a shoe tree in, no extra care… , but they have to be comfortable too.

Swing and a miss on the Safaris (12W/10.5M) on SNKRS. Spent a small fortune yesterday, though, so I'm not too disappointed. Especially since I'd have really preferred a mesh toebox on these.

Back
Top Bottom