THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Net-a-porter with the lightning fast delivery :wow:

AE8AD5AA-CC20-4B98-A13F-D1941D0C053E.jpeg

no cap
You bring this up and post it like I was hiding it. I'm the one that posted it lol. I don't have anything to hide. I don't pretend to be something I'm not on the internet.

You're greatly exaggerating things though. It was more like 8-10 years and they weren't ugly. If you're going to keep notes, at least make them accurate.

These will hopefully be had on a disco!!
Big bubbles? Idk. Seems like stock isn’t light, but neither is demand. I don’t think they’ll sit to go on disco but I don’t see reselling happening either. Id just be happy having the option to scoop seconds or thirds at retail on these comfortably in the coming months from resellers who thought they’d make more

If they end up doing restocks then maybe

Question, can I use a Nike gift card after I have already paid on SNKRS?

Don't want to risk missing out during checkout by putting in the gift card number so I plan to just pay with my credit card in full.

Question, can I use a Nike gift card after I have already paid on SNKRS?

Don't want to risk missing out during checkout by putting in the gift card number so I plan to just pay with my credit card in full.
I think you can add the gift card to your cart on snkrs desktop before they drop and check out that way with it.

I knew some site would release the BB in midnight (europe) as a fcfs.
Just copped mine now i can relax if i do not forget about all the other raffles

Back
Top Bottom