THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

93FABCF9-A338-476A-B33C-B53A88E6FE88.jpeg

Cords For Today
Digging the white laces!

Looks like my usual go to for offspring midnight release was no good. UK11 gone immediately couldnt pay right at the end.

Last edited:
L from kith raffle.

Anyone hear from the feature raffle? (Edit- nvm, just saw on their site that all winners have been notified).

Cool 😒

I’m mixed up on the sizing, tomorrow I’ll go for a half size down. Wanted to double up anyway. I’ll see which one fits better.

Question, can I use a Nike gift card after I have already paid on SNKRS?

Don't want to risk missing out during checkout by putting in the gift card number so I plan to just pay with my credit card in full.
If you add gift card to payment options on nike app , it is recognized on SNKRS app automatically at checkout , I’ve done it many times

Just wanted to take a moment and share again "Turbo's Air Maxes," a colorway I made dedicated to my dog's passing last year on 3/26/22, so of course, "Air Max Day" really won't be the same for me. Treating this as a commemorative piece for now before I decide to wear it. For those unaware, I took advantage of the AM1 Unlocked By You access and made this colorway based on my dog with the matching coat, characteristics and harness. Original post here: https://niketalk.com/threads/the-official-air-max-1-thread.301367/post-35478349

Wanted to share it tonight as people get ready for the AM1 86s tomorrow. Hope everyone who wants it gets it!

PXL_20230326_034700025.jpg

Screenshot 2023-03-26 at 12.06.20 PM.png

Kind of surprised SNKRS (Manila) releasing these via Draw. Other boutique shops releasing them FCFS this morning (in store, Atmos and Commonwealth) and online (Commonwealth, sold out online).
Foot Locker supposedly releasing these later this week but I don't trust them.

Any word on if shoe palace will have these? I don't see it on their release calendar. Just wondering because I have some store credit with them.

Back
Top Bottom