THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Damn, never thought I’d come in here now and read what a disaster this has been. I hit on SNKRS and figured it must’ve been not that big of a deal today, since SNKRS gives me nothing more often than not. Resellers are a bunch of damn fools making $10 a pair off these :lol: :smh: :stoneface:
Hope everyone who actually wants these gets a pair one way or another.

Bows and Arrows loaded up with sizes 9-14 sold out. That's all the proof I need that goofballs are botting those sizes because they still have some resale on StockX for the moment

I expect the same tonight with Notre, since it's the only and last game in town

For Bows and Arrows, they only loaded up remaining sizes left after FCFS from their store (mentioned here). I'm guessing Private Sneakers did the same, and Notre may potentially do the same.

Tree lines for Air Max Day. Still annoyed that many of us struck out.
D2051EF6-1319-42DF-9814-42960C21D86D.jpeg

Congrats to everyone who managed to cop a pair of the BB AM1.

I took an L on SNKRS, doh! But my bro told me he copped a pair for me from FootPatrol. Then I found out I won my first ever raffle via END, which was shocking lol.
I will wait for my pair to arrive to see them in hand and if I like what I see I will pay my bro for the pair he got me, otherwise he can return or sell them.

for any Bay Area folks in Oakland/east bay, True in Oakland will getting the BBs tomorrow. dropped by and homie took my number and size down. said I could reserve and pick up after work.

they had 7.5, 8, and 9 in mens available as of 30 minutes ago but none of those are my size. good luck yall. i know folks are frustrated

walked into Bait Seattle 2 hours after open and got a sz10. They may take phone orders later in day or tomorrow.

Likelihood had an air max day event. Any unclaimed raffle pairs today will get thrown online probably in the next 24 hours. And maybe extra stock too, even. Employee said there are a lot of pairs. Keep an eye on local shops and maybe even restocks is the hope

I hate it, but I hate the hassle of trying to buy something I really want and striking out even more. And 9 times outta 10 I end up having to go the resell route anyways. Might as well get it outta the way and have more time to enjoy them. 🤣
Buying resale before release never made sense to me until Lost and Founds. I spent so much time entering raffles, researching, trying to work that Top Star jig, and STILL had to pay resale. It would have been way better to pay a $200 premium before release and not sweat it.

That said, I’m a cheap mofo and am going to put in a little bit of work before paying resale. I just expect to catch Ls and am pleasantly surprised when that is not the case.

Back
Top Bottom