THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Need these in a men’s 11...anywhere getting bigger sizes?...

Attachments

• 8DF9716E-8823-4ABD-89F0-E3A954E714AC.png
    8DF9716E-8823-4ABD-89F0-E3A954E714AC.png
    294 KB · Views: 561
I texted Nike chat and said still on track for April 6 , hopefully they come my FedEx app shows nothing , they said on the chat there was a delay in shipments with this style thanks for the info
You're welcome I hope you get them ASAP. Keep following up make them work you spent your hard earned and deserve to get them on time. Nike has good customer service in my opinion they've always taken care of any issues or concerns I had quickly

remember the whole conspiracy about the sneaker lasts and molds being lost as an explanation for the bunk shape. That the shape of the air max could never be replicated and costs would be astronomical. And then nike went ahead and produced a midsole and bubble down to the tee lol.

BB mudguard looks gross.
You may think it looks gross but that’s exactly how the shoe is supposed to look and how it was originally designed. It makes sense too. The mudguard line goes along the same downward curvature as the swoosh like it’s supposed to. Sorry to break it to you but as good they are the 2017 ‘87s got this way wrong.

You may think it looks gross but that’s exactly how the shoe is supposed to look and how it was originally designed. It makes sense too. The mudguard line goes along the same downward curvature as the swoosh like it’s supposed to. Sorry to break it to you but as good they are the 2017 ‘87s got this way wrong.
I know that Nike made a good job on BBs. Still saw pairs with better muds, at least for my taste. Obviously that some like BBs more and some don't.

My second pair came in. Toebox is creased to hell, Idk wtf happened to them. Maybe I can iron it out?

Just received a super delayed W email from SNS and my card was charged...could it be a possible return? Anyone deal with something like this before?

Back
Top Bottom