THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I try to do outdoors when possible because of the fumes.

Once sprayed on, how much time would it take to see the bleach kick in?
This is what I was speaking to moreso. I've heard that drying in doors versus drying outdoors in the sun impacts how quickly the bleach kicks in and how it bleaches the garment/material. The quicker it dries the less it sets in.

These have broken in really nicely.

IMG_8535.jpeg

I think I'll scrap the Nike Day idea lol... Instead, I'll be focusing on a returned NBY that I scooped up:

Since NBY Unlocked never had a fourth (?) wave, I never got to order my "Backpack Design"
Air Max 1 NBY - Patagonia Backpack (3).PNG

This is the closest I'll get! lol

s-l1600.jpg
Pretty much got them for a bit below retail. Not a fan of the outsole color chosen. I'm a selective/particular MFer, so, after I touch up the Swoosh border with that "Gift Box Blue" Angelus, I'll be sending them out to look like this:

"Backpack Safari"
Air Max 1 NBY - Backpack Safari.PNG

They have elements of my convertible Patagonia Tote/Backpack used for traveling. Maybe they'll be my go-to travel sneakers too?!
IMG_6849.JPG

I think I'll scrap the Nike Day idea lol... Instead, I'll be focusing on a returned NBY that I scooped up:

Since NBY Unlocked never had a fourth (?) wave, I never got to order my "Backpack Design"
Air Max 1 NBY - Patagonia Backpack (3).PNG

This is the closest I'll get! lol

s-l1600.jpg
Pretty much got them for a bit below retail. Not a fan of the outsole color chosen. I'm a selective/particular MFer, so, after I touch up the Swoosh border with that "Gift Box Blue" Angelus, I'll be sending them out to look like this:

"Backpack Safari"
Air Max 1 NBY - Backpack Safari.PNG

They have elements of my convertible Patagonia Tote/Backpack used for traveling. Maybe they'll be my go-to travel sneakers too?!
IMG_6849.JPG

Get some purple laces for them.

And then get professional help :lol:

^ Yeah, get the purple laces that matches w/ that outsole and you’ll be all set (assuming that you’ll let Govrn guy to take over from there)… Although I haven’t worn them yet, I actually did 2 of my NBY unlocked w/ mostly suede uppers also, but settled w/ the black outsoles tho.

Back
Top Bottom