THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I rarely do doubles anymore, let alone triple but I know I’d regret not having these in a few years
185D5C34-704A-405C-8974-4C169FA8EECF.jpeg

931D267B-97A4-4320-8E10-F02B35441840.jpeg

Admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery
CAF378B0-BDA9-48F3-AA96-5DB2DF429163.jpeg
Same. I rarely double or triple. Last shoe i tripled up was the hyper blue amp from 2013. I double up the big bubbles. Definitley worthy

Patiently waiting for the mica greens to hit sale & I don’t see much talk about the leopard denims that’s releasing friday

for the ladies in your life...

Amazing the BBs are hitting outlets and on discount there so fast. Unless it's an optical illusion, the vertical height of the bubble on the golfs looks 2/3rds or even 1/2 of the regular BBs; I could never go for that. If I go BB, I need the full BB!

Outlet shopping took an abrupt turn today.

$100 on the clearance rack, I found my big bubbles.

Golf version
Same happened to me a couple weeks ago at almost the same price. For $60 below retail on a release that wasn't a must for me, I'll happily tolerate the differences. With the outsole being much less aggressive than the usual air max 1 golf outsole and no "Golf" on the tongue these were the move.

Amazing the BBs are hitting outlets and on discount there so fast. Unless it's an optical illusion, the vertical height of the bubble on the golfs looks 2/3rds or even 1/2 of the regular BBs; I could never go for that. If I go BB, I need the full BB!
In the golf version it's definitely basically a 4 chamered version of the regular AM1 bubble, and only a little taller. Of the 3 regular versions of the 86 BBs I bought, all had crumpled toe boxes so they were sold or returned. The golfs didn't have that problem and definitely are more durable. @ $84 I could swing it pun intended. At full price I'd just skip the release. Can't do pre creased kicks

Back
Top Bottom