THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I just realized this pair released. These are actually, to me, one of the best colorways/color-blockings you can do on this shoe. Tempted to order a pair. What's the white mesh like? It's difficult for me to tell in the photos and on NDC. Is it soft or is it like that rougher, kinda canvas-like mesh?
IMG_8713.jpeg

IMG_6811.jpeg

Clean cw, recently released in Europe/Asia. Hopefully they’ll drop here in the states.
Those Ath Dept are going to be so bad in hand.
It look a like a Shoe Department or a JCPennys quality drop. If it’s the same as the Chilis it’ll sort but these pics look bad
I was looking at the Toebox and that mesh, buddy.
I can’t explain it.
Love the midsole choice for all the Athletic but look at this…
IMG_4127.jpeg

I personally go in and out of buying certain pairs and I didn't exactly try hard (or at all honestly) to get the magmas when they released. They did seem to hold value right away (correct me if I'm wrong though - even when I don't buy certain pairs that I'm interested in I do try to pay a little attention to the market prices). I missed out on some restocks in the past year and those seemed to be insanely limited in numbers anyway. So me personally, I want this orange pair and I hope they're widely available and can be had at 50% off! :smile: And I'm sure they'll be a "women's" exclusive which makes almost no sense to me that they still try to distinguish who can buy which pairs and more specifically who they're targeted towards. I don't think in the world's current mindset (at least here in the United States) that makes any sense. Just make them all unisex and let's move the F on lol!

Back
Top Bottom