THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

71173399730__9373E55E-4456-4BAF-AA4D-061A52B683E0.jpeg

Select sizes

FSR

Last edited:
Select sizes

FSR

I hate paying retail now but these have been drying up so I'm pulling the trigger. Need to get chilis or jades on sale tho.

Select sizes

FSR

Buddy, this is much appreciated.
They wouldn't let me use my 10% WELCOME code.
Were you able to use it when you ordered sneakaprince sneakaprince

Is Rugged Orange a mesh toe?
I can see the mesh on the collar but not the toe….(it actually looks like cloth)
edited: yea Mesh Liner w/ cloth toe/collar.
First Womens release I have seen in a sz12.5-14
That's so wack.....
thanks runyc runyc

Attachments

• IMG_4287.png
    IMG_4287.png
    259.8 KB · Views: 1,077
Last edited:
Clear jades are drying up at most retailers, thought I would’ve been able to catch ‘em at most places for a good sale

Was listening to the Complex sneaker podcast and they have Ronnie Fieg as a guest. He briefly talked about how he got Asics to make new molds for the GL3. basically the og molds works great for mesh pairs but once you add suede/leather they get bulky and the shape gets bad. So they made an "07" mold whatever that is and now he picks between which mold to use when he's doing pairs with them. I really wish Nike would do similar for am1 bc it has the same problem. Some pairs come out amazing and then some come out square cliff toe.

Was listening to the Complex sneaker podcast and they have Ronnie Fieg as a guest. He briefly talked about how he got Asics to make new molds for the GL3. basically the og molds works great for mesh pairs but once you add suede/leather they get bulky and the shape gets bad. So they made an "07" mold whatever that is and now he picks between which mold to use when he's doing pairs with them. I really wish Nike would do similar for am1 bc it has the same problem. Some pairs come out amazing and then some come out square cliff toe.
He did such great job with that Xmen release that dropped on Friday. Gel lyte 3s are one of my favs next to AM1s.

Back
Top Bottom