THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

264DD367-A9BD-4909-9AB3-CFF05D2C5C5C.jpeg
Beat these for a couple weeks. They are ok. But both separating at the toe, which bothers me.

eBay is the best when it comes to aftermarket kicks. Not because there aren't any problems. But because you can actually solve problems with them and it usually takes less than a day or two to resolve if not in an hour or so.

agree and they run crazy deals for sneaker sellers a few times per year. They had one in the beginning of June that as long as you opted in to the promo, your final sales fee was $10 no matter what. Dumped the first TS AJ1 mocha lows, 2011 AJ 1 Banned and a few other heavy hitters at that time. Best time to sell the high priced shoes without getting screwed on seller fees.

The only downfall of that promo is you have 48hrs to post your shoes and they have to sell within 30 or 60 days, before the item gets relisted on ebay. I forget which one it is.

Hoping another sale comes up like that again soon, maybe for Q4.

Ebay is definitely top notch with the customer service. Bought some Jordan 2 Unions Grey Fogs. They passed authentication, but when received, the extra laces weren't there. Called up CS, they told me to take some pictures. Loaded the pictures and within 30 minutes or so, I received an email for a full refund... Been a member since 2009 and I never shopped at Stockx/Goat...

Ebay is definitely top notch with the customer service. Bought some Jordan 2 Unions Grey Fogs. They passed authentication, but when received, the extra laces weren't there. Called up CS, they told me to take some pictures. Loaded the pictures and within 30 minutes or so, I received an email for a full refund... Been a member since 2009 and I never shopped at Stockx/Goat...
And you got to keep the shoes? I feel like that's a little excessive for missing laces 😂....stockx doesn't require the extra laces if I remember correctly... Still a whack thing for someone to do though....

And you got to keep the shoes? I feel like that's a little excessive for missing laces 😂....stockx doesn't require the extra laces if I remember correctly... Still a whack thing for someone to do though....
Yep, sure did... No matter how excessive it may seem to you, I didn't make the rules. Somewhere in the clause, the board at ebay had to agree with this. They were also missing the original packaging paper with the Jordan/Union branding all over it, plus 2 sets of laces... Excessive....nah! As someone that collects shoes, I want ALL of my OG accessories.

Ebay could easily given a partial refund, a coupon, or simply ask for the shoes back... What's wack about this? What you just mention is one of the reasons I'd never shop at stockx. If they can't warrant all accessories to come with brand new shoes then that's "WACK".

Last edited:

i hear you and at at the same time, if i'm buying a pair of kicks off ebay that are listed as BNIB/DS and the post doesn't mention anything about missing items, i'm fasho letting ebay know and expecting some kind of partial refund from them at the very least. i wear 80-90% of what i buy, but just off principal, ebay should know that some folks are buying kicks as an investment and things like extra laces/wrapping paper can be enough to sour a future sale.

and with the percentage that ebay takes from sellers, they generate enough revenue to cover situations like these.

Reactions: 907
Damn man, EBAY is the lick.
Found another want in the Womens 13.5 for the Pale Ivory.
Gotta ask the seller where they got them, keep an eye out there for the Womens releases above sz12
Think I have x5 AM 1's delivering today.

Back
Top Bottom