THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

11D2421F-A384-486E-8BFC-A80726F41C08.jpeg

FC Ryukyu inspired (Okinawa soccer team where I’m from)

Small world...what schools did you go to?

Went on and ordered agin, though. It was giving me the error when trying to cash out. I'm just a wishful thinker. But mah golf shoes got to the house, smh.

AJ 3 white and black cement. Would have worked better with the safari print (or the elephant print!) but I think with some minor customizations they could get there easily. Midsole is bone on the first, white on the second. Not sure why it’s showing so light in the first pic.

IMG_4561.jpeg
IMG_4560.jpeg

Flash SALE 20%

Beat me to it. I was just going to pair those.

$120 shipped ain’t bad on those seeing how they’ve sold out most places

Even though I like the NBY 22 Safari palette more, this year's NBY AM1 palette is definitely one of the best with all the colored mesh options. It honestly makes me forget trying to purchase the GRs that I like(d) from this year and last year; Grey Kasinas, Iron Stone, Co.JP Michigans... I'm good off those now,... UNLESS I can scoop for ~$80 because I'd rather use those funds for an NBY design.

Considering this design, but I'm unsure how Sundial appears IRL. I've searched, "Nike Sundial", and it appears as different shades of Orange and Del Sol lol

Air Max 1 NBY - Bruce Lee.jpg

Just got off nike chat, mine were canceled because of an address issue. So i went and placed a second order. dude told me the second order went through fine, but was told I could still pick up the first order if I wanted! Stoked! Wife's gonna wonder why these ids keep showing up, lol!

Tape/hyperfuse materials? Where at?

I hope I'm not missing something cause I definitely can't get jiggy with that
Pretty sure it’s just the rendering that make them look like hyperfuses. Based on the nubuck/leather material options, it’ll have your normal am1 panels when you get them in hand. My only complaint about nby is the colors can be totally off on the finished product.

During this whole time I thought that outside the mudguard the other panels were hypefuse. They look so thin/plastic on the renderings. Very strange that they decided to do it that way. My bad for the confusion kingsin kingsin

Back
Top Bottom