THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Birthday Big 🫧 :nthat:

Yesterday’s workwear; toes resurrected

53149084831_0bcc01e3b3_c.jpg
Info on jeans?

Any US raffles for obsidian BB? Went a few pages back but couldn’t find anything, looks like y’all are having fun with ID’s atm

Aside from the toeboxes being kinda funky, I'm happy with my reds. My womens pair came in better shape than my men's pair but thats probably just fortune.
16933245571571770215963992601328.jpg
fresh from the washing machine, same size as my anniversary, and almost everything else.

Anything specific I should know before throwing AM1 in the washing machine? Obv no laces or insoles...specific detergent, would love to throw an older pair of anni's and see if they brighten/whiten up the mesh a lil..

Just gentle cold cycle with some tide, put mine in a mesh bag and took them out and straightened them right away. Don't dry them in the dryer obviously, air dry, and voila.

Was thinking of throwing in a white revive oxiclean pack as well just for the extra whitening power

Hey guys haven’t been in the thread for a few months so was curious on the consensus of the big bubble release. Were you guys satisfied with them? Really interested in grabbing the obsidian release
There's no consensus. Some like them, some don't like them. It's all personal preference.

I personally think they look terrible.

Wow ordered 2 pairs 7 days ago and got the messages today that they’re done. I wonder why they’re pumping them out so fast. Not a lot of orders? I know I’m gona like one pair because someone already made them but we’ll see about the other. Now to decide with couple pairs are next.
Really want a olive Nubuck pair because that’s my favorite color but not really sure what I want to do with them
Go for the olives.
There is nothing wrong with buying pairs which you will never wear.

Imho :wink:

There's no consensus. Some like them, some don't like them. It's all personal preference.

I personally think they look terrible.
Hey man I always enjoyed seeing your posts in thread. How’s life famb?

I’m guessing you didn’t grab a pair then lol I know you got some fire AM1s in your closet

Hey man I always enjoyed seeing your posts in thread. How’s life famb?

I’m guessing you didn’t grab a pair then lol I know you got some fire AM1s in your closet
All good this way. I have a pair, just not a fan of the bb silo compared go the 87. Some love them though so whatever works for you.

Just gentle cold cycle with some tide, put mine in a mesh bag and took them out and straightened them right away. Don't dry them in the dryer obviously, air dry, and voila.

I'd read some people using pillow cases instead of a mesh bag; anyone compare both methods?

Back
Top Bottom