THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Will post detailed pics later today when I get a break from work.

I ordered duplicates 0.5sz up and also will comment on sizing differences.

But size? Remakes, purple pigeons, and TS have arrived.

(Also left to right mudguards -> iron ore, smoke grey, bone)

IMG_4826.jpeg

Will post detailed pics later today when I get a break from work.

I ordered duplicates 0.5sz up and also will comment on sizing differences.

But size? Remakes, purple pigeons, and TS have arrived.

(Also left to right mudguards -> iron ore, smoke grey, bone)

IMG_4826.jpeg
Looking forward to seeing more pics! Also, what are the mesh colors? Would love to see people post pics along with the colors they used on which panels.

Photos comparing mudguards, colors, materials, etc.
IMG_4838.jpeg

IMG_4830.jpeg

IMG_4828.jpeg

IMG_4837.jpeg

IMG_4827.jpeg

IMG_4836.jpeg

TS Olive:
Mudguard+collar - Light bone nubuck
Black mesh toe and liner, nubuck tongue and accents
olive nubuck swoosh
Red logos/mini swoosh
White midsole
—Inside of right shoe mudguard slightly wrinkled. Not the worst quality issue but pointing out

Size?: (reposting from earlier):
Lt Iron Ore nubuck upper, mudguard
White mesh toe
Ultramarine nubuck tongue and swoosh
Jade croc collar and airbag
Black leather accent
Lt iron mesh liner, outsole
Lemon twist mini swoosh
Tag smoke grey and black embroidery
White midsole

Purple pigeon:
Smoke grey nubuck mudguard, accent, upper
Lt iron mesh toe, collar
Lt iron nubuck tongue, mini swoosh
Purple sole, nubuck swoosh, mesh liner
White midsole

The smoke grey nubuck and iron nubuck feel better to me, and colors in general, than the light bone. But could just be me and my pairs.

Fit/sizing comments:
I am usually a 10 in my non-Nike shoes. For air max 1 comps - kasinas fit me very very perfect, in terms of comfort. Cork insole and liner may be why. Haven’t had problems with the crepe hemps, big bubbles or white safaris. Denims were tight on me. Madder roots and treelines feel slightly tighter than the others I mentioned. Patta (maroon rush) feel decent, somewhere between those two groups.

All that being said. This generation of IDs for me, feels a little narrower at the toe (good shape though). I have a little length at the toe going 0.5 up for me. But the extra comfort from it, probably means I’m keeping the 10.5 instead of the size 10s. Length of 10s was spot on they just overall feel tight around the top and sides of the foot. I don’t have confidence from these other air maxes they will wear in/stretch that much, and I don’t like lacing super loose.

So- if you have smaller (skinnier?) feet, or lace a little loose. TTS probably would work just fine. But 0.5 up for me. And I’m glad I double ordered despite the return chore I now have. (Hope someone can poach these from an outlet, good luck)

Photos comparing mudguards, colors, materials, etc.
IMG_4838.jpeg

IMG_4830.jpeg

IMG_4828.jpeg

IMG_4837.jpeg

IMG_4827.jpeg

IMG_4836.jpeg

TS Olive:
Mudguard+collar - Light bone nubuck
Black mesh toe and liner, nubuck tongue and accents
olive nubuck swoosh
Red logos/mini swoosh
White midsole
—Inside of right shoe mudguard slightly wrinkled. Not the worst quality issue but pointing out

Size?: (reposting from earlier):
Lt Iron Ore nubuck upper, mudguard
White mesh toe
Ultramarine nubuck tongue and swoosh
Jade croc collar and airbag
Black leather accent
Lt iron mesh liner, outsole
Lemon twist mini swoosh
Tag smoke grey and black embroidery
White midsole

Purple pigeon:
Smoke grey nubuck mudguard, accent, upper
Lt iron mesh toe, collar
Lt iron nubuck tongue, mini swoosh
Purple sole, nubuck swoosh, mesh liner
White midsole

The smoke grey nubuck and iron nubuck feel better to me, and colors in general, than the light bone. But could just be me and my pairs.
All your pairs turned out great, great toe shape and symmetry

Fit/sizing comments:
I am usually a 10 in my non-Nike shoes. For air max 1 comps - kasinas fit me very very perfect, in terms of comfort. Cork insole and liner may be why. Haven’t had problems with the crepe hemps, big bubbles or white safaris. Denims were tight on me. Madder roots and treelines feel slightly tighter than the others I mentioned. Patta (maroon rush) feel decent, somewhere between those two groups.

All that being said. This generation of IDs for me, feels a little narrower at the toe (good shape though). I have a little length at the toe going 0.5 up for me. But the extra comfort from it, probably means I’m keeping the 10.5 instead of the size 10s. Length of 10s was spot on they just overall feel tight around the top and sides of the foot. I don’t have confidence from these other air maxes they will wear in/stretch that much, and I don’t like lacing super loose.

So- if you have smaller (skinnier?) feet, or lace a little loose. TTS probably would work just fine. But 0.5 up for me. And I’m glad I double ordered despite the return chore I now have. (Hope someone can poach these from an outlet, good luck)
Man I've had my NBY's for about a week but am just now trying them on. Length is great on them but sheesh, they are super narrow.

Heel has some excess glue that needs to be removed but overall happy with both pairs. One more on the way next week! Might order another SMH.
IMG_4760.jpeg
IMG_4761.jpeg
IMG_4762.jpeg

*Bonus pickup for baby girl
IMG_4763.jpeg
Killed it 🔥 is that smoke grey mudguard and iron ore uppers and toebox and laces ?

Back
Top Bottom