THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Harbor blues. Tryna take advantage of recreating unobtainable/unwearable classic colorways. Wanna do grapes as well but can't do em as exact as these. Sport reds are another one.

20230901_184040_1.gif
Had this idea also, but haven’t pulled the trigger yet. What did you use for mudguard and upper?

Is it just me, or is the nubuck quality higher(different?) on all the actual colors, vs iron ore and light bone.

When I compare my pairs - mudguards and/or uppers, it seems my light bone feels the least soft, iron ore a little softer, then olive, smoke grey, black, any color - feels really nice

Had this idea also, but haven’t pulled the trigger yet. What did you use for mudguard and upper?

Smoke gray and ore.

Is it just me, or is the nubuck quality higher(different?) on all the actual colors, vs iron ore and light bone.

When I compare my pairs - mudguards and/or uppers, it seems my light bone feels the least soft, iron ore a little softer, then olive, smoke grey, black, any color - feels really nice

Yea I know what you mean. I think the colored nubucks been treated in the dying process which affects the texture. I kinda like how the bone and ore nubuck feels.

Came across this site while searching for NBY inspiration. Some cool pics in there.

Last edited:
I’ve finally reconciled with myself that these aren’t going to fit me. It just breaks my heart. The background is that I had exclusive access to the women’s sizing, and I ordered what I thought was a men’s sizing. So these are 1.5 sizes too small. They are a size 9 women’s, size 7.5 men’s. If anybody here on NT wants them, they theirs for the price paid.

IMG_2074.jpeg

IMG_2075.jpeg

IMG_2076.jpeg

Finally shooting some designs!

Subaru Rally :emoji_blue_car:🏔️
Air Max 1 NBY - Subaru Rally.png

gsgsg.JPG

retata.jpg

Colorway Breakdown
Upper / Heel: Nubuck - Light Ultramarine
Toe: Mesh - Light Lemon Twist
Mudguard: Nubuck - Light Ultramarine
Tongue: Nubuck - Black
Collar: Nubuck - Black
Swoosh: Leather - Light Lemon Twist
Accents: Nubuck - Light Ultramarine
Eyelets: Light Lemon Twist
Laces: Black (from my stash) with Gold Aglets
Lining: Mesh - Black
Midsole: Light Lemon Twist
Air Bag: University Red
Outsole: Light Lemon Twist
Tongue Label: Nubuck - Black
Logo: Light Lemon Twist
Toe Personalization: Stars

Last edited:
Finally shooting some designs!

Subaru Rally :emoji_blue_car:🏔️

gsgsg.JPG

Colorway Breakdown
Upper / Heel: Nubuck - Light Ultramarine
Toe: Mesh - Light Lemon Twist
Mudguard: Nubuck - Light Ultramarine
Tongue: Nubuck - Black
Collar: Nubuck - Black
Swoosh: Leather - Light Lemon Twist
Accents: Nubuck - Light Ultramarine
Eyelets: Light Lemon Twist
Laces: Black (from my stash) with Gold Aglets
Lining: Mesh - Black
Midsole: Light Lemon Twist
Air Bag: University Red
Outsole: Light Lemon Twist
Tongue Label: Nubuck - Black
Logo: Light Lemon Twist

family this photo got me :rofl: :rofl:

It’s for one time. If it was everytime, I’d order ALL the NBYs I drafted LOL
Was there a direct link I was supposed to follow to get that deal? I applied just in Wallet, got approved but I see nothing about that promo. I don’t want to buy until I know for sure I’ll get the 75 and 6%.

Back
Top Bottom