THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I know this is the AM1 thread, but does anybody have any experience with getting your Nike account banned? :lol:
I went to place an order for some IDs, and it got rejected, so I called and they escalated it to the elite team. Elite team came back and said my account has been suspended because of excessive returns….

I am currently trying to figure out if Nike bans my credit card, my mailing address, or both. I switched to a different account with a different card, but same shipping address and that one gave me the same errors.

Any tips are appreciated. Elite team told me that it’s an indefinite account suspension :lol: :smh:

… probably good for me anyways.

I know this is the AM1 thread, but does anybody have any experience with getting your Nike account banned? :lol:
I went to place an order for some IDs, and it got rejected, so I called and they escalated it to the elite team. Elite team came back and said my account has been suspended because of excessive returns….

I am currently trying to figure out if Nike bans my credit card, my mailing address, or both. I switched to a different account with a different card, but same shipping address and that one gave me the same errors.

Any tips are appreciated. Elite team told me that it’s an indefinite account suspension :lol: :smh:

Dang, that's wild ... remember hearing they were going to start doing that. ....How much do you return? Got me paranoid 😆

Dang, that's wild ... remember hearing they were going to start doing that. ....How much do you return? Got me paranoid 😆

Honestly, I don’t think it was excessive. I’m probably still a couple grand at least in the hole from them for this year. My main account is from 2011. When I tried to order something again from my other account after they told me it was suspended, it was just 2 Nike sportswear long sleeve shirts for like $70.

Honestly, I don’t think it was excessive. I’m probably still a couple grand at least in the hole from them for this year. My main account is from 2011. When I tried to order something again from my other account after they told me it was suspended, it was just 2 Nike sportswear long sleeve shirts for like $70.

They banned you indefinitely for returning 2 t shirts?

If you're banned from Nike you're gonna need entirely different info on the order and probably a different ip address.

Dang, still not a good look on Nikes part. Leaving money on the table.... I remember they said they were going to curb resellers who tried to return habitually, but figured that was high frequency bulk type stuff....

I found this article which may or may not help....

shoot, I thought these were womens sizing and accidentally ordered the wrong size 🤦‍♂️

emailed Sneaker Room but not sure if they'll let me cancel. i'm a bozo

Your address is probably banned. Same thing happened to me a while back where I couldn’t purchase anything even after using different accounts. Tried jigging my address too, but never worked.

These Athletic Department Air Max 1’s been posted in here yet?

IMG_6668.jpeg

I’m very curious to know how Nike quantifies “excessive returns”?

I’ve returned way more shoes than I’ve kept, because I rarely get Ws on shoes I REALLY want. So I end up buying shoes I’m lukewarm about, in the hopes that they look better on feet than they do in pictures.

…now i’m scared.

Back
Top Bottom