THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

YES!!!
IMG_8759.jpeg

Got in 2 minutes after they went live and pairs were showing available but, by the time i got to check out no one had a pair. can't find any anywhere else either. Kind of thought these would be a bit easier. First the footscapes and now this. are we turning a corner with sneakers or just a couple one off anomalies?

Would love to hear more about this banned issue. I've returned what I would consider quite a few pairs recently. Some trail runners that caused my son to bleed...tried two other sizes and returned them all. And three Jordans ranging up to 2 years old. Hmm....

They banned you indefinitely for returning 2 t shirts?

If you're banned from Nike you're gonna need entirely different info on the order and probably a different ip address.

No, they banned me for what they deemed “excessive amount of returns”. The shirts were the example that I was trying to buy.

1 Downside about resell falling off a cliff is that there are less people buying pairs that are willing to offload them for the low. Gotta few come ups the last few years just waiting until pairs got in hand and people started undercutting each other. These days seems like resell pretty much stays where it is for releases like these Familias. Still going to wait a couple weeks to see if they dip closer to or under retail. These seem harder to get than the BB86 😯

You gonna tell us how many pairs you returned?

Of the air max 1 IDs, it’s been 2 thus far, and I’ve ordered 3. One was women’s sizing by mistake, and the other one had a leather mudguard instead of nubuck.

There’s been other items I’ve bought and retuned though. I said that on the email that they closed down all the Nike stores here in Colorado, so it’s not like I can go to the store and try this **** on anymore. They didn’t seem to care about that.

Plus their t-shirts now fit all kinds of weird. Some shrink massively in the wash while others don’t (even ones that are cotton or polyester blend all behave differently). Some are slim and tall while others are not.

If I had to put it in a percentage, I’d say I order 5-10 various items from Nike per month and return 60% of it (and of those returns, I’d say that 99% of them are unused with tags on it)

No, they banned me for what they deemed “excessive amount of returns”. The shirts were the example that I was trying to buy.
Their company, their policy so I get that but, if you tout an excellent return policy as a marketing feature then as long as purchases $$$ exceed returns then there shouldn't be an issue. But again, their company, their call

Honestly, I don’t think it was excessive. I’m probably still a couple grand at least in the hole from them for this year. My main account is from 2011. When I tried to order something again from my other account after they told me it was suspended, it was just 2 Nike sportswear long sleeve shirts for like $70.
What's your total returns on that account? Not the last one, but total?

Back
Top Bottom