THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Blueprints yesterday

IMG_1567.jpeg

How have you not washed those?
Douse with SHOUT let sit for an hour and machine wash will take them back to a 7 out of 8 condition.
I keep putting it off lol and a lil scared of the red bleeding, I know I could get them back looking decent with some elbow grease and will glue the front sole tab. Have a fresh pair and the big bubbles so these are just a work pair. Have you had any bleeding occur when putting em in the wash?

I keep putting it off lol and a lil scared of the red bleeding, I know I could get them back looking decent with some elbow grease and will glue the front sole tab. Have a fresh pair and the big bubbles so these are just a work pair. Have you had any bleeding occur when putting em in the wash?
Remove laces and insoles, spray with cleaner, let sit, wash on cold water in a nylon bag, air dry. I've washed multiple anniversary pairs with no issues. The cold water is key.

Looks like NBY is showing sold out again. Was just adding a few last pairs and the page changed. Probably for the best.

Definitely...Im not as heartbroken this time though since I wasted no time copping the must have pairs in my cart after the last "sell out"

Finally, my wallet can breathe again

None.
Just make sure you wash on COLD.
That hot will separate every glued on piece and bleed the colors.

I’ll add to what others have said because like you I was scared of bleeding so I put off washing them for a long time. I did the same things others have said, laces out, insoles out, cold water, and sprayed with shout before washing. Really glad I finally washed them. Can keep my other 2017s DS for even longer now.

Attachments

• IMG_9637.jpeg
    IMG_9637.jpeg
    265.1 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_9639.jpeg
    IMG_9639.jpeg
    300.2 KB · Views: 322
  • IMG_9644.jpeg
    IMG_9644.jpeg
    319.4 KB · Views: 338
Back
Top Bottom