THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Iron ore, light bone, dark grey, white and light lemon twist.

20231026_143836.jpg
20231026_142313.jpg

20231026_142327.jpg
This is the one that im gonna copy.. just dont tell to raiderred806

Don’t be fooled. A lot of em end up getting returned. But let me stop before I ruffle feathers… 🤔

yup. I’ve seen a few NT pairs at some outlets lol
(I've returned a few pairs too).

Let me throw some info for y’all.

Hopefully this helps anyone out there 🍻

- You can return an “unworn/brand new” NBY/iD up to 2 years. I have chats saved and I’ve had to show them to Nike outlet Employees (Reason why I got to that point is I finally got around to wear some ids and they did not fit at all).

ordered these in 2020 and actually returned them this year - almost 3 years later
IMG_7336.jpeg

IMG_7337.jpeg

I made these based on the Bespoke that ald did.
IMG_7331.jpeg

IMG_7332.jpeg

- another tip, order the colored laces you won’t be able to find and then swap them out if they don’t look good.

- and another, don’t feel bad for stealing designs as long they’re not mine. Jk

yup. I’ve seen a few NT pairs at some outlets lol
(I've returned a few pairs too).

Let me throw some info for y’all.

Hopefully this helps anyone out there 🍻

- You can return an “unworn/brand new” NBY/iD up to 2 years. I have chats saved and I’ve had to show them to Nike outlet Employees (Reason why I got to that point is I finally got around to wear some ids and they did not fit at all).

ordered these in 2020 and actually returned them this year - almost 3 years later
IMG_7336.jpeg

IMG_7337.jpeg

I made these based on the Bespoke that ald did.
IMG_7331.jpeg

IMG_7332.jpeg

- another tip, order the colored laces you won’t be able to find and then swap them out if they don’t look good.

- and another, don’t feel bad for stealing designs as long they’re not mine. Jk
If folks ain't know this by now... then you shoulda kept it iykyk lol

IMG_2204.jpeg

Not the best pic but my take on the Undefeated Jordan 4 inspired. Slight difference from some of the others I’ve seen posted.

I REALLY want to grab another pair before they take these options down. Also these appear to fit me a little better than the ostrich print run on Nike By Yous

Fireberry and light Ultramarine

look at that awful transition on the left heel where the swoosh meets that back panel.

i got them to remake them, will keep these in the meantime.

Edit: after getting home from work and reviewing again, that swoosh transition isn't nearly as bad as it looks on the pic. No biggie.
20231026_153152.jpg

Last edited:
Man I’m pushed the royals are coming out as a women’s release. Anyone think they’ll get an extended size run for the big footers?

Back
Top Bottom