THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Dudes posting fakes on NT is becoming too common .....if I tell a someone to go find a date I get banned+warning up da wazoo. But posting fakes in a sneaker forum that people come to for information and do NOTHING about it is wild b.... :lol:
What happened to the game I love? : r/dccomicscirclejerk

illustrayt illustrayt
mans made Complex
Late to the pizza party!

Raphael
Air Max 1 NBY - TMNT Raphael.png

Colorway Breakdown:
Upper / Heel: Nubuck - Gym Red
Toe: Mesh - Olive
Mudguard: Nubuck - Olive
Tongue: Nubuck - Gym Red (Eye Mask)
Collar: Nubuck - Olive
Swoosh: Jewel - White (Eyes)
Accents: Nubuck - Olive
Eyelets: Olive
Laces: Red (from personal stash)
Lining: Mesh - Black
Midsole: White
Air Bag: White (Teeth)
Outsole Accent: Gym Red
Outsole: Gym Red
Tongue Label: Leather - Gym Red
Logo: Gym Red

Bros
Air Max 1 NBY - TMNT Set.png

Monarchs today.

If youre wondering, I made an Ig for sneakers just for fun and to get “photography” juices going again. Thats why in my recent pics, i have been using the rule of 3rds.

When im ready, ill post the ig on here

IMG_1803.jpeg

Post it now big dog! Or head over to the photography thread on NT.

Whoever said it’s been an expensive year is right…lots of releases this year comparable to 2017-18. I feel like if I pass on some of these releases I’m gonna regret it like 2017-18

Anyway saw these and had to grab them. Was planning on passing on them until I saw them in person

Attachments

• IMG_8281.jpeg
    IMG_8281.jpeg
    248.9 KB · Views: 571
Whoever said it’s been an expensive year is right…lots of releases this year comparable to 2017-18. I feel like if I pass on some of these releases I’m gonna regret it like 2017-18

Anyway saw these and had to grab them. Was planning on passing on them until I saw them in person
Who had these? I'll be copping forsure. But probably wait and catch a discount.

black nubuck is no longer an option on NBY? ran out of materials?

Just noticed this. All my designs with black nubuck were changed. The pairs in my cart still had the option. Just ordered with 14% cashback from befrugal so we'll see what they do, hopefully they don't make em with an alternate color..

These are popping up in store at DTLR. Meant to snap a pic when I saw them earlier but the battery was hanging on by a string. So nice in person. Not on my list but tempted to cop for sure

Dudes posting fakes on NT is becoming too common .....if I tell a someone to go find a date I get banned+warning up da wazoo. But posting fakes in a sneaker forum that people come to for information and do NOTHING about it is wild b.... :lol:
I hear you.

Flip side of that, some dudes will argue you down and call legit pairs fake.

In the Kobe 6 thread a dude swore up and down that Jalen Brown had a fake pair of Kobe 6 home. Come on now.

Dope. Looks like extended sizes for these, right?

I think that happened a few weeks ago as well. Materials surely would restock? Anyone know?
i made my design just today and noticed a few hours later the option was gone. I hope they do restock more material but feel like with past ID offerings it was one and done when a material was out of stock

Back
Top Bottom