THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

When we say "$150 shipped" outside of military and medical discounts, what discounts were you guys using? Also not including cash back deals as those deals vary in application and payout and typically don't give you the cash immediately at checkout....unless there are some that do and I'm missing out.

I couldn't use birthday, new member sign up, or "oops! We messed up. Here's a 20% code to use" discounts on these. None of 'em worked 🤣

When we say "$150 shipped" outside of military and medical discounts, what discounts were you guys using? Also not including cash back deals as those deals vary in application and payout and typically don't give you the cash immediately at checkout....unless there are some that do and I'm missing out.

I couldn't use birthday, new member sign up, or "oops! We messed up. Here's a 20% code to use" discounts on these. None of 'em worked 🤣
That's it. Military/medical or a 10-15% discount code given by customer service + up to 15% off via Cash back sites.

If you make 13 and paying full price for them..... yea they def ain't worth it. So you paid about $2470 within a 3mth spam. Yea that's a bit overwhelming..... to me at least. It is funny you returned them all. I just submitted my 2nd pair(shout out to Nipsey3000 Nipsey3000 ...did his sesame pair) and also got that swoosh disc.
At least it was probably cool to see them all in person, but yea there's no way I'd pay that much for 13 ID's

Want at least two pairs… as donors… and at 50% off lol
Not usually super high strung about certain details about am1 like mesh type, logos, laces etc etc...

But that heel branding is awful.

Now that you mention crepe anybody seen a M9.5 around, in their endeavors going thru all these BF and Cyber Monday sales?

IMG_6411.jpeg
🔥 These so hard, if you don’t have Blueprints then it’s an easy cop.
D04527FA-77BF-491B-87E1-7ECD057C7478.jpeg

God knows I have no need for da pale ivory's but at $69 shipped there was no way I could pass that up. Great for 2-3 summers from now.

God knows I have no need for da pale ivory's but at $69 shipped there was no way I could pass that up. Great for 2-3 summers from now.
Same. But I can't be as forward thinking as you with the kicks so I passed. I know I'm going to regret that later though.

Same with those stardust. For $67 how could I say no?

Edit: nevermind, they just canceled my order for "inventory issues" but now they are listed back on the site with the discount excluded. Shady bastards.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: [ ]
I capped out at 10 NBY AM1s. Really happy with all of them. Only hard and fast thing I set out to do was to try and make one unique to the next in the bunch. Definitely took advantage of the high rakuten %’s and med discos (before they excluded) to avoid the fully leaded price tag. If they lift the exclusion again, and some of the colors return, chances are good I’ll go in on some more.

disco Violets touched down

am11723.jpeg

Same with those stardust. For $67 how could I say no?

Edit: nevermind, they just canceled my order for "inventory issues" but now they are listed back on the site with the discount excluded. Shady bastards.
I ordered them at 50% off at midnight and they shipped my order

Back
Top Bottom