THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Finally arrived
20231128_104133.jpg

There's so many sleepers out there right now... And the value is exacerbated by the bargain basement prices out there. Air max 1 is at a great period in time for enthusiasts right now imo.

5 years down the line we will be talking about right now and how good it was.

Urawa 2.0
Violet dust
Athletic dept "deep Royal"

3 of my fav sleepers now... Can't even count the numerous women's releases that should've been extended sizing.

And

The great iD options that we have/had

There's so many sleepers out there right now... And the value is exacerbated by the bargain basement prices out there. Air max 1 is at a great period in time for enthusiasts right now imo.

5 years down the line we will be talking about right now and how good it was.

Urawa 2.0
Violet dust
Athletic dept "deep Royal"

3 of my fav sleepers now... Can't even count the numerous women's releases that should've been extended sizing.

And

The great iD options that we have/had
I'd have to def agree with the 3 you mentioned. If the violet dust wasn't leather... woulda been better for me. And the Athletics... heck yes

2 and 3 are dope to me. But 2 pairs I wouldn’t know how to pull off, though.
yeah, they didn't work
In fairness, it was widely known that the leather was bad... And since iDs began there's always been a difference between what you see, and what you get in regards to colors.
when it comest to materials i know, but they did gray midsole instead of white on one pair :wink:

Unfortunate. Contact customer service, get a discount code, take to a cobbler and have them fix it the right way.

They'll offer a 10%, strongly suggest a 15%

Then send it to me, cause you don't need it
no luck for me, they only offer to apply the discount when I submit a new order.
can't even make them anymore cause the smoke grey nubuck option is gone.
so i guess ill have to glue it myself.

Back
Top Bottom