THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

DSC_0150.JPG

Couldn't pass these up on sale.
Clear Jades and Uni Blue's next hopefully.

UNC’s are good.

They not beating out these though. IMO
IMG_6847.jpeg

one of my purchase regrets this year is buying the royal blues before catching wind of the athletic department deep royals. the hints of turquoise on the miniswoosh and outsole are hella well done. these are in my top 5 of 2023 but i can't let myself buy two pairs that look almost identical.

the only consolation is that i got the royals on discount :lol:

one of my purchase regrets this year is buying the royal blues before catching wind of the athletic department deep royals. the hints of turquoise on the miniswoosh and outsole are hella well done. these are in my top 5 of 2023 but i can't let myself buy two pairs that look almost identical.

the only consolation is that i got the royals on discount :lol:
Def top 5. I'll even say 3. I should seek them out with giving them such high praise lol

nice! I just got back from the gym myself. I stopped doing barbell presses few years ago after a shoulder injury. Dumbbells are the way.
Im absolutely in the same boat. I injured my ac joint doing barbell incline bench. Was out for 6 months. Switched to dumbells, especially for incline and havent looked back since. Im stronger now than before

Back
Top Bottom