THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Shipped?

I could've sworn Darkside wanted a pretty heavy shipping cost
I think if you spent a certain amount shipping was free
1704722089499.png

I copped my uni blues off extra butter and da price after shipping was $113, but I had shop cash so that brought it down too just under $100

I had uni blues and the olives in cart on feature for 160 or so shipped. I ended up passing because I'm trying to slow down a bit on sneakers.

I definitely have regrets tho.

I did get the uni golds for about $67 shipped via Nike after that random 40% code was floating around. That price was really too good to pass up and I don't think I will ever regret having a black mudguard white base AM1. They could throw why color on the check and I'd be down to cop at right price point.

Dover Street Market

Just got my pair of uni's from the feature sale they sent me the wrong size. If anybody is looking for an 11.5 US I'll let them go for what I paid for them plus shipping lmk

Update on feature uni blues - Needed an 11.5 and feature sent me a men’s 13 lmao smh - anyone need a 13 hmu lol
Just got my pair of uni's from the feature sale they sent me the wrong size. If anybody is looking for an 11.5 US I'll let them go for what I paid for them plus shipping lmk

Did y'all order your usual size or did you order according to women's sizing?

I figured... That's not your fault though so they should honor the return even though it was final sale
They should because even my shipping ticket says women's air max 1 when that's not the case but unfortunately Feature has the worst online customer service out of anybody I've ever dealt with. Atmos was like that too and look where their at now.

NBY is still live on the site but if I try to checkout it's telling me it's sold out. Anyone else have this issue?

I called and they dont know why, gave me a 20% off for the hassle but can't use it cause I can't get to checkout lol.

i sended back my previous nby because of the black nubuck bleeding on the mesh… i redo another with a leather midguard as soon as i saw it back in EU

they are back already. Im able to cart though.

What you mean with bleeding? The black nubuck got wet and bleeded into the mesh?
The normal leather option sucks imo. You can use for details, tongue tag or so. But all bigger parts looked bad in leather, at least to me!

they are back already. Im able to cart though.

What you mean with bleeding? The black nubuck got wet and bleeded into the mesh?
The normal leather option sucks imo. You can use for details, tongue tag or so. But all bigger parts looked bad in leather, at least to me!
After a light rain, yes it was bad and yes the nubuck looks better but i rather be able to wear/clean them then have this issue again , we will see.

Back
Top Bottom