THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

1000011342.jpg

1000011069.jpg

1000011104.jpg

I was hyped for the green ones, but I was hoping for more of a dusty cactus colour than the stadium green. I'm out on those.

Interesting. I’m considering going .5 down because I’d save $. Do you have the white/red 86 BB and do they fit the same for you?
The white and red BB fit a little snug in the 10.5. Which is why I went up to the 11 in these.

Also the regular blue BB women’s 12.5/w11 fit right on point.

It’s a crap shoot for me nowadays

Fwiw I think I posted this before but everyone is going to be happy with Chlorophyll this summer. True retro, no changes.

That's so soon and we haven't gotten any pic leaks yet. It makes me wonder if the hype is down so accounts aren't willing to pay for first looks or is Nike really clamping down on leaks? Seems that everything used to get leaked months in advance before.

That's so soon and we haven't gotten any pic leaks yet. It makes me wonder if the hype is down so accounts aren't willing to pay for first looks or is Nike really clamping down on leaks? Seems that everything used to get leaked months in advance before.
yea idk when release is, was told summer, so that could be August or September so still 6 months out. Pairs exist though, I'll say that much. idk if they are a sample or production though. I don't want to be that weird creep asking about things that ain't my business.

I’m confused by the comment, what info are you missing? The shoes released on the 26th.
I think he means because it seemed as if the 26th might be just an early release with another release coming later. At least the release verbiage made it seem that way.

Back
Top Bottom