THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I’m confused by the comment, what info are you missing? The shoes released on the 26th.
“Early release” combined with no other release besides SNKRs. Don’t reminder another AM day big release only being SNKRs.

Last year BBs were available everywhere it seemed. Big roll out everywhere.

Thinking about returning and combining both into one. 🤷🏽
IMG_2571.jpeg

IMG_2573.jpeg

Is that Mesh the Pale Ivory option? And the mudguard is the Sanddrift Suede option?

the pair is dope. Nipsey3000 Nipsey3000 Did you use a filter on that pic?
Reminds me of dolphins/Peach jam pair of ids I made but canceled them because one shoe I made the toe box leather, and suede on the other. I was blown!
IMG_2669.jpeg

IMG_2668.PNG
I need them to bring these ID options back. Nike I know you watching lol

Stop it :lol: . He's less than 60 days into his account.

#welcometoNT #nofrailbois #havetohitpause #nodiddy
i actually used to post and sell on NT in 2004-7 ish era. i was a big head and link, got out of the game for a decade+. i have been MIA for a while and i'm rusty as you can tell. i wish i could log into my old account for giggles. glad to be back tho.

Got a pair of Mens sz 13 Royal Volts but would rather have the regular Big Bubble Royals (in a mens 13) or Obsidians. If you are in LA and would like to trade (plus a lil cash on your end) hit me up.

yea idk when release is, was told summer, so that could be August or September so still 6 months out. Pairs exist though, I'll say that much. idk if they are a sample or production though. I don't want to be that weird creep asking about things that ain't my business.

Read that it’ll be a fall release, specifically November 2nd according to kicksonfire:

Then again, this info was from November last year with no other recent updates. But if your guy says a possible summer release, even better.

Got a pair of Mens sz 13 Royal Volts but would rather have the regular Big Bubble Royals (in a mens 13) or Obsidians. If you are in LA and would like to trade (plus a lil cash on your end) hit me up.

Sent DM

Might have to try and track one of these down now...

s-l1600.jpg

Just saw one last week I was in Rosemont but not my size.
this is danger zone type garments for me, cashmere and pure wool sweaters being prone to moths ect. learned the hard way.

beautiful pieces, but man so much risks.

this is danger zone type garments for me, cashmere and pure wool sweaters being prone to moths ect. learned the hard way.

beautiful pieces, but man so much risks.

Enoz-Old-Fashioned-Moth-Balls-8-oz-1-Single-Use-8-oz-Pouch_556ef9c4-d425-4ac4-a2ef-af52119b42a1.aeea5a9dcbee53e9dc61a262739c381a.jpeg

I've never had any issues with any of my wool/cashmere pieces, and I don't use these...

Back
Top Bottom