THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Just arrived from oneness halfoff sale. Lovin the premium materials on these. Underrated IMO. W12

Attachments

• IMG_5810.jpeg
    IMG_5810.jpeg
    237.6 KB · Views: 420
My two most recent NBY designs just shipped, which I ordered last Friday (4/13/24). The material/color options are still available in the builder. However, the designs that I ordered at the end of March and start of April haven't eem been completed yet. Conversely, the materials on those are no longer in the builder. Maybe they really are running out of materials/colors? I'm actually hoping that they do get delayed, so I can complain and receive a promo code LOL

I also noticed that the Internationalist is back on NBY with the SAME EXACT options from 2020 or so LOL

Some ideas brewing:
Neapolitan Split
Internationalist NBY X Air Max 1 - Neapolitan Split.jpg

PB&J
Internationalist NBY X Air Max 1 - PBJ.jpg

Pink Pig
Internationalist NBY X Air Max 1 - Pink Pig Alternate.jpg

Pink Pig Alternate
Internationalist NBY X Air Max 1 - Pink Pig.jpg

As you can see, I'm a fan of the Time Warp / Timeless sole from that AF1-inspired AM1 LOL

Last edited:
IMG_5264.jpeg

With no signs of a US release, I got impatient and just pulled the trigger on a pair from SNKRDUNK for $113 shipped. They’re running a promo for 50% off shipping (from $18 to $9) until the 4/23. There’s a good size run available for the same price.
Can anyone who has these confirm the color of the air sole? Been wanting to get this for a sole swap. Thanks!

first round of iDs was done and shipped within a week. at my doorstep in 11 days.

this second round, i am 2 weeks in from order date and still not "finished"

no rush, no complaints...just interested in what may be going on.

my guess is supply issues.

Back
Top Bottom