The Official Air Zoom Kobe I Post

ok, hated these at first but liking them now. i know at one point someone said they're not coming out. are they coming out? what colorways are coing out? and when is the first colorway supposed to release?

OMG the other side looks sick. Finally pics of the medial side.
I love how each shoe has something unique about it. The MPLS colorway has the numbers on the sole and MPLS on the laceholder and the all star colorway has the star on the laceholder.
WANTED:
True Air Max '97 sz 11.5 or 12
I'm looking for these in any condition, used or new.Contact info in profile.

^wow never really realized that.. but thats really cool.... waiting for the Lakers Home colourway.. hope they release that.... can't wait till february...

anyone have the info when the ZK1 release, will Nike give Kobe a new box just like Lebron did?

^^^They come out Feb.10.06 .i don't know about the box i hope they give him one Curly Billy anyone know if he will hgt his own box?

I just wish the White/Black/Red release version looked like the original sketches we saw...

^the only real differences are the lazer on the toe and the three rings at the top, other than that its the same. But the 3 rings were better than this triangle thing.
[/b]

Cheat 2 Win. RIP Eddie Guerrero 1967-2005

Quote:
will Nike give Kobe a new box just like Lebron did?
the sample box is similiar to the all star box used for the 2004 all star game but instead of the LA SWOOSH its kobes signature and his logo underneath. this might get scrapped :frown:
frown.gif

[/center]
THE LEGACY THE COLLECTION​

Can someone re-host the pics of the box?
WANTED:
True Air Max '97 sz 11.5 or 12
I'm looking for these in any condition, used or new.Contact info in profile.

Has anyone order the flight kb off niketown.com? I have I order the shirt and it does have one lil tage in the back of the shirt at the bottom with kobe logo....if you didnt look for it you wouldnt know it was there

Yeah, pics of his apparel would be nice, and a re-up would be useful.
[/b]
From Calgary, Alberta, Canada Weighing in at 233 Pounds, WWF Intercontinental Champion; Bret "The Hitman" Hart

Back
Top Bottom