The Official Air Zoom Kobe I Post

He's gunna have his own AZK I in a couple colorways just like what he's doing to his 2k5. Yea but as for as releases there's no info on a HOME laker colorway for the AZK I but this could change at least I hope so. There's still the road colorway coming out in either december or february so look out for that.
[/center]

I think its pretty god how the shoes are all spaced out on release dates. That way we have more time to save up for the next release. And in between there is probably gonna be other things to buy. I cant wait for his apparel.
WANTED:
True Air Max '97 sz 11.5 or 12
Air Jordan III Any Color sz 11.5 or 12
I'm looking for these in any condition, used or new.Contact info in profile.

i need info on the black white gold, as much as possible, because i know for sure they wont come out here in nova scotia canada
[/b]

i need the info about the Lakers home colourway >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

those are reeeeeeel ugly with a capital "U", i dont know, but they might grow on me like some of the other shoes have.

Right now there is talk about a Laker home colorway as summer release but, it's not anywhere near confirmed yet...Stay Tuned. :wink:
wink.gif

GREAT news curly, thanks for comin through with the info, what do you have to say about the kobe clothing line, and is it true that the grey/carolina colorway for the kobes has a special insole with all the retired lakers jerseys on it?

thanks for the info Curly, do you know when the ZK1 release, will nike also release some Kobe's apparel just like Lebron did this year?

Quote:
will nike also release some Kobe's apparel just like Lebron did this year?
his line is already out just its very very low key. a shootaround shirt,shorts, and a suit are already out in two colors as posted earlier by another member(who also had pics of them). but to answer the quote above, yes they will lots of different products will be out come release. just sit tight, the kobe revolution has already begun........ :wink:
wink.gif

garylok-Plllleeeasseeee post more!!!.......
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

show us the other side of the shoe , with the non nike check , u never seen that side!! PLZ PLZ PLZ
WD - Magazine/Portfolio WEBPAGE // coming soon

I was expecting some blue on the all star colorway but eh. The MPLS Version is pure fire!!! All that carbon fiber is amazing
[/b]

Cheat 2 Win. RIP Eddie Guerrero 1967-2005

Back
Top Bottom