The Official Air Zoom Kobe I Post

niketown.com had these pics up, but for some reason the flight kb woven suit can't be ordered anymore. here's the pics of the pants on their server.

kobesuitg.jpg

kobesuitb.jpg

That jacket is not his. It says Flight Matrix when you look at it on Niketown.com. I know the Shox Matrix are coming out so that's probably what it's for. Are the Shox Matrix for Shawn Marion?

I would assume so, although I recalled that somebody said they're not. If the shoe is named after someone's nickname, though, it's hard to see why they wouldn't be. The Matrix clothing line is pretty amazing too, though.

Marketing Kobe
Can Kobe Bryant make
a comeback on the marketing scene?

Outside the Lines
Thursday night
12:40 a.m. ET on ESPN

This airs in about 30 mins, just a heads up....

kooshbani is observing for now...lol

waiting for some more interesting news...if you guys have anything pm me
[/b]

It's good to see he has the Flight clothing comin up....well....except that the heel of the Zoom Kobe reads "Uptempo".

:nerd:
nerd.gif

[/url]​
[/center]

What happened to the pic of the white/red/black colorway on the first page of the post?

Are those scrapped?
"If you don't believe in yourself, no one else will." ...Kobe Bryant

im thinking right now that snuggles has the sample shoes of the AZK1... soo mayb in the final design they'll have the kobe logo on the heel...

Ok I have Info.. 1st of I am a Nike Employee

I saw the Kobe 1 sample about a hour ago. I saw 2 colors the black and white and the blue grey.. The Blue Grey is SICKNESS... its the same on that snuggles had but looking closer into the shoe you see some real nice stuff.. First off on the front of the shoe has MPLS which obviously means its for their retro jerseys.... also the back had the UPTEMPO on it which i dont get... Kobe's Logo is on the tongue and his signature is lasered in the back of the tongue and the sickest part BY FAR is the Insole.... It has all the Retired Lakers Numbers in the insole! it has everyone in there like west, chamberlain, mikan, magic worthy.... sickness.. i might have them in my possession soon so pics possibly forthcoming

That is good news!! HOOK US UP MAN!! :smile: :smile: :smile:

Also is the shoes other side that they never show , like it is in the 2k6 screen cap where its like a whole diff color....
WD - Magazine/Portfolio WEBPAGE // coming soon

Wow, that's pretty amazing how they're individualizing each release past a combination of colors. I like that type of detail.

^ The back of the tongue is different too...GREAT detail on these.

JordansonDeck - Check your inbox...
[/url]​
[/center]

Can anyone please answer my question , is the other side a different color?
WD - Magazine/Portfolio WEBPAGE // coming soon

Back
Top Bottom