The Official Air Zoom Kobe I Post

Koosh Bani that avatar is so hilarious.
WANTED:
True Air Max '97 sz 11.5 or 12
Air Jordan III Any Color sz 11.5 or 12
I'm looking for these in any condition, used or new.Contact info in profile.

hey guys juz talked to a Nike Rep & the Kobe BallerBands will drop in Mid November & by June Kobe Will Been Marketed Juz as Much Or More than LeBron :wink:
wink.gif

i juz can't wait for everything 2 pop off :D
happy.gif

o, i thought it was the new kid. anywho, look like he jumpin off a trampoline

Does anybody actually know the meaning of Kobe's logo? Does it have a meaning behind it? Is it a symbol for something? Sorry if this was already discussed.

It's got to do with balance. I think it was originally inspired by samurai and how they attack. Something along the lines of Kobe being able to step back and shoot the jumper but can attack the rim at any time.

Quote:
It's got to do with balance. I think it was originally inspired by samurai and how they attack. Something along the lines of Kobe being able to step back and shoot the jumper but can attack the rim at any time.

To add to that, Kobe has a nickname amongst his friends how he is called the "black mamba" in reference to the snake. And the logo on the back of the all the hurrache's is the shape of the mamba, and was also the shape used in Kill Bill.

Quote:
Forgot who said that tho

That was me:

f9dugj.jpg

Quote:
Kobe has a nickname amongst his friends how he is called the "black mamba" in reference to the snake
Um..that's definitely the story behind the AJ XIX and not the Zoom Kobe. Unless he's biting to the extreme.

And Nike will market Kobe. I don't see why they wouldn't. They're marketing Kobe the basketball player, not Kobe the man. It's the man that some people have a problem with, but we can all agree that the basketball player is an incredible individual.
[/url]​
[/center]

Quote:
Um..that's definitely the story behind the AJ XIX and not the Zoom Kobe. Unless he's biting to the extreme.

No, it's true. "Black mamba" is a samauri and the symbol of the black mamba is almost exactly like Kobe's Nike symbol, the same samuari symbol used for the mamba's in Kill Bill.

Here's a pic of a black mamba sword, look at the symbol on it, look familiar?

hanzobridesetsmaller2.jpg

From ESPN the Mag...

"The mamba can strike with 99% accuracy at maximum speed, in rapid succession," Bryant explains. "That's the kind of basketball precision I want to have. Not being able to train the past two summers, I was in a gunfight with a rusty butter knife. I did my share of killing, but I was just fighting to survive."

He's already using his marketing skills....

Kobe is finally getting some TNT commercial spots.

He was the last one when they showed all the big names. He had the longest spot too.

" All day...All night..All basketball "

1963 1965 1981 1988
LOS ANGELESI aint nothing without my homeboyzDODGERS​

anyone have update info about Kobe's apparel with his logo & when the first colourway of Zoom Kobe release? :nerd:
nerd.gif

I saw that Kobe commercial last night but couldn't here it cuz i was almost sleep. i'll juz wait until 2nite ta see it again.

Back
Top Bottom