The Official Air Zoom Kobe I Post

Quote:
Hello people, been a big fan of this Kobe post for a few month's now.
Just want to tell you a little story. On 12-26-05 I went to small shoe shop in LA where the first 250 people that would show up would have a chance to win a pair of the christmas Kobe shoes. Only sixteen pairs would were availabel. when I got there around 10:00am there where about 400 or more people in line. There where people lined up from 12:00am. I never had a change but that shows you how long people were waiting to get there first official Kobe shoe.

You're speaking of the UNDFTD X KOBE t-shirt contest. They were giving away 16 Laker Tickets and 16 Zoom Kobe 1s.

They had thread specifically about that event already.

But nonetheless, it is your first post, so you'll get a late pass.

Welcome to NT by the way.
[/b]
[/b]​

#$%^& Heads up@!***^ Eastbay has red IZZO Kobe shorts 4 those who don't know to match the AS ZKI.
Just wanna let ya'll know.
C O O K # 4 5
<<<------- Future NBA MVP 2031

Quote:
you know, why the hell cant nike be like the old mj days?? stop making all these pe colorways for their sig players and release the colorways they actually wear. that would improve sales...

Or have the PE for sale. ie QS :D
happy.gif

Quote:
you know, why the hell cant nike be like the old mj days?? stop making all these pe colorways for their sig players and release the colorways they actually wear. that would improve sales...

I know..so true so true
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

Quote:
#$%^& Heads up@!***^ Eastbay has red IZZO Kobe shorts 4 those who don't know to match the AS ZKI.

Seems to be on back order. Thanks for the heads up though.
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

Quote:

Noble, I completely agree - I have felt this for years.....makes no sense to me
FLINTGREY

Those ZK1's are cursed! I ain't kidding either, what's the Lakers record when he wears them?
[/b]"It's like God put Kobe here for us to watch him play basketball."
-Lamar Odom 1/7/06

i am getting conflicting info on the "All-Star" version. From what I know, the white/red/black releasing on Fed. 11th is not considered the "All-Star" version. I guess we will have to wait and see if they release another (different) one All-Star weekend.
[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

the red white blacks are still the hottest colors so far.. i'd like to see a white based laker color ones (just like some of the PSed ones on this thread).. that'll be SICK! :smokin
smokin.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
not feeling black shoes... |I
tired.gif

BANANAS

per LA TIMES;

Quote:
Kobe Bryant met Tuesday with Nike representatives in nearby Beaverton, Ore., a month before a TV commercial featuring Bryant debuts during the All-Star break. Bryant would not disclose details of the TV spot other than to say it would be "simple, true to form."

Finally a Kobe commercial

Finally! He should've been on TV already. KB8 is the best since MJ.
COOK #45
<<<----- Future NBA MVP 2031

Quote:
Those ZK1's are cursed! I ain't kidding either, what's the Lakers record when he wears them?

Seriously. He wore them for the Christmas day game, they lost. He wore them for the Wizards game the night after, they lost. And I think the Portland game was his 3rd time wearing them. So that'd make them 0-3.

kobe's wearing white and purple ZK1's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i need Wu-Tang Clan dunks in any size, any Kobe's made by ADIDAS in 11.5, any DS Jordans in 11.5. Hit me up on AIM: PacPunBigEazyL

Back
Top Bottom