The Official Air Zoom Kobe I Post

I don't think NDC rep usually know 100% what they're talking about. I'm pretty sure both viz-air and flight sphere are both his PRE-ZK1 clothing line. I just have a great feeling that there will be an official KOBE line after the release of the ZK1. Flight Sphere and Izzo are both is pre-release clothing line...i think sorta like how the H2k4 and H2k5 were his PRE-ZK1 shoe line. ALL IN ALL, both Izzo and Flight Sphere are his clothing line.

JM or Koosh could probably answer it better than I could.

^^cool thanks for the info. I am guessing it is probably also a marketing scheme of sorts to see if his line would really sell or not.
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

o yea also, just got my Izzo shorts today. I didn't expect much but the detail and stitching that they put into his symbol was cool. Feel super light and airy too! Cool Shorts man!

Quote:
o yea also, just got my Izzo shorts today. I didn't expect much but the detail and stitching that they put into his symbol was cool. Feel super light and airy too! Cool Shorts man!

I am awaiting my pair right now..
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

Just got them tonight!! I'll try to get pics up tomorrow

^^thnx for the effort for the pics. I was about to put it up, but just didn't have the effort due to USC vs. Texas game. Thnx though! They're good shorts neway people.

Here are my pics of the shorts. They are very lightweight and breathable with side pockets. Kobe's logo is stitched on.

jrd5xh.jpg

jrd8yf.jpg

it is the sphere dry(dri-fit like) material with mesh on the sides.

those shorts are AMAZING...
but was just wondering.. what does Izzo MEAN?? why is it Kobe's nickname??

great shorts. I noticed they were 12 inch inseam like Jordan shorts.

so they fit as BIG as jordan shorts do?

thanks
[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

they do run sorta big.

I'm 5'8" 175 lbs and I got a size L it falls about 2 inches below my knee (I wear them at my waist)

Actually it is very safe to say they are exactly the same fit as Jordan shorts. 12 inch inseam

it looks like theres nike free on them like the hurrache 2k5's.is that true or is it me?

Back
Top Bottom