The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

IM SAD THAT YOU GET TO EXPERIENCE THIS IN 2018 FRESH. WISH I COULD FORGET EVERYTHING IVE WATCHED SO I CAN GO BACK AND WATCH IT AGAIN.
Is it really that good? I'm starting to feel like idk if it's worth it now because of it being cancelled right?

I THOUGHT THE MANGA STARTED UP AGAIN?

No it comes out periodically. I think the agreement is they let Togashi work at his own pace and when they have enough chapters for a volume release they run those, then put it back on hiatus. Not 100% sure if I'm remember what I heard/read correctly.

No it comes out periodically. I think the agreement is they let Togashi work at his own pace and when they have enough chapters for a volume release they run those, then put it back on hiatus. Not 100% sure if I'm remember what I heard/read correctly.

OK, I KNEW SOMETHING WAS BEING DONE CURRENTLY.

I just got into and binged My Hero Academia

The main character cries a little too much, but otherwise the show is dope

All Might reminds me of a combination of Captain America and the Hulk. Can't wait for season 3.

Anyone has any recommendations for a similar show?

Geezus.... My nemesis is in my favorite thread now....
Let me settle you in
Fullmetal alchemist brotherhood (on Netflix)
Food wars
You'd probably like hitman reborn
Watch the marvel anime wolverine was lit.
Start with those.

I looked them all up and it seems like the one I'd be most interested in is Food Wars lol

So this is where you been hanging out, Tdogg? Hmm

Geezus.... My nemesis is in my favorite thread now....
Let me settle you in
Fullmetal alchemist brotherhood (on Netflix)
Food wars
You'd probably like hitman reborn
Watch the marvel anime wolverine was lit.
Start with those.
I second FMAB and Food Wars. Both are great. I also say go watch JoJo's bizarre Adventure. :lol:

Ahh. So Food Wars gets two votes eh? I'll try and watch that asap.

What about Attack on Titan? Someone I know IRL recommended that

Rewatching Deadman Wonderland atm

I just got into and binged My Hero Academia

The main character cries a little too much, but otherwise the show is dope

All Might reminds me of a combination of Captain America and the Hulk. Can't wait for season 3.

Anyone has any recommendations for a similar show?
Did the exact same, just finished the show yesterday morning and started the manga at night. For some reason, the show really hit home. Best I've felt in a while honestly :lol:

You definitely won't go wrong with FMA or AOT (although it could be better imo). One Punch Man has good similar vibes as MHA too

If you're in it for the long haul, my favorite is One Piece

and yea this is where I hide; doesn't move at 1/8th the speed of the marvel thread or even the workout thread

Dawg One Piece is too long to start from the beginning. I'm also in the boat of never seeing the anime tho

What's AoT?

Oh yea, forgot to mention. Before binging My Hero Academia, I binged One Punch Man. I liked that **** too :lol:

If you're in it for the long haul, my favorite is One Piece

and yea this is where I hide; doesn't move at 1/8th the speed of the marvel thread or even the workout thread
The Marvel thread doesn't move that fast. You're just too lazy to keep up :lol:

Watch One piece at your own pace and enjoy.

Food wars is good too. Don't watch Hitman Reborn if you think Deku is a cries too much. The MC in Hitman is one of the most annoying I've seen.

I'm not a huge fan of Attack on Titan, but plenty of people love it.

FMA:B and JoJo are also solid choices.

Back
Top Bottom