The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

So very close to finishing FMAB

I think I'm on episode 54. This ends at 60.

It's not a bad show at all. I don't hate it. My sister really really likes it.

I'd still put it behind MHA and AoT

AoT is more exciting and MHA has a more focused narrative. FMAB evolved from a show focusing on the two brothers to more of an ensemble show towards the end, which is ok I guess but then the show shouldn't be titled FMAB then; it should be called something else.

*edit

How'd I forget about OPM :lol:

Anyway, I'm glad that OPM, AoT and MHA are coming out with a new season in 2018

FMAB has two movies right? Will probably watch that next.

Last edited:
So very close to finishing FMAB

I think I'm on episode 54. This ends at 60.

It's not a bad show at all. I don't hate it. My sister really really likes it.

I'd still put it behind MHA and AoT

AoT is more exciting and MHA has a more focused narrative. FMAB evolved from a show focusing on the two brothers to more of an ensemble show towards the end, which is ok I guess but then the show shouldn't be titled FMAB then; it should be called something else.

*edit

How'd I forget about OPM :lol:

Anyway, I'm glad that OPM, AoT and MHA are coming out with a new season in 2018

FMAB has two movies right? Will probably watch that next.

ONE PUNCH MAN, MY HERO ACADEMIA, AND ATTACK ON TITAN ALL IN THE SAME YEAR. 2018 IS LIT.

One Punch Man is dope. Maybe it doesn't have the cast versatility and the deep storyline of other animes. But it's fast paced, funny, has great animation and awesome action.

Reactions: Ube
what's wrong with opm? the monster arc has been damn good.

BOY BOY BOY BOY BOY

ARE WE TALKING ATTACK ON TITAN CHAPTER 101 SWEET BABY MOMA GOOOOOOOOD

Attack on Titan 102
holy crap. Now that was an action packed chapter. The demons of Paradise Island. I like that moniker. :pimp:
Unfortunately for them, these demons are entirely of their making. If it weren't for the actions of long ago, this all wouldn't have come to pass. I feel no remorse for what's happening to them, I think. :lol:
And it's good to see my girl Sasha again. She's come a long way from being a potato eater. :lol:

Decided to take the MyAnimeList Challenge, hard mode, and started up Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works. Just got done with EP 1 and it hooked me at the end. I feel like a "kid" again :lol: :smokin .

Reactions: Ube
And now I completely hate OPM. I got a dad bodbnow so I'll just keep enjoying shokugeki no soma

Attack on Titan 102
holy crap. Now that was an action packed chapter. The demons of Paradise Island. I like that moniker. :pimp:
Unfortunately for them, these demons are entirely of their making. If it weren't for the actions of long ago, this all wouldn't have come to pass. I feel no remorse for what's happening to them, I think. :lol:
And it's good to see my girl Sasha again. She's come a long way from being a potato eater. :lol:

MAN I'M IN SHAMBLES ABSOLUTE SHAMBLES,

How many more HOW MANY MORE I have to endure haha

MHA season 3 starts in Japan April 7

Funimation will be streaming alongside it?

If Funimation is involved so quickly does that mean English dub and English sub will be releasing alongside each other?

I hope so, I've grown attached to the American voices when I was binging lol

Officially taking MHA off my reading list due to the last 2 chapters.
if Lemillion gets his powers back or can still fight let me know. Other than that im done.
Its not even that the formula is the same. it's the fact that these arcs are so close together with the same formula with no character development.
oh A school event. nothing can go wrong. boom strong enemy.
another school event.. boom another enemy
another event. kids need to learn how to behave.
another school event another enemy.

Bruh you got to be a little tighter about the spoilers. I'm 3 chapters behind because I'm choosing to take a break from Mha until there's a bunch of unread chapters to binge on :lol:

Good thing I stopped reading your post after the first two words.

Damn lol tdogg be killing MHA :lol:

I’m glad I’m anime only rn.
Sometimes I wish I was anime only because it's going to take the anime a while to catch up to some stuff I want to seel

Lol tdogg is so triggered by Mha that I think I'm going to change my Captain America avy to a Deku avy

Back
Top Bottom