The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

There are no spoilers in my previous post. I was just stating i want him to be great again. (which you've already read what happened to him)
The formula I said has been the same formula since the beginning.
It's just not an interesting read to me (never was but i gave it the benefit of the doubt) last 4/5 chapters put me over the edge of really not liking it anymore.

you blocked me on marvel thread so gotta post what I said to you hear..

Amel:
What I'm rocking tonight
ME:
Shirt looking kinda hefty Amel, you stop cross fitting?

One Piece

Wow. What a slugfest. I like that Luffy has different variations to gear 4th. I feel like that's better than giving him another gear transformation. One thing is for sure though, whoever wins this fight deserves it. :lol:

This might be the greatest One piece fight ever.
My new ranking of top Villians.
1a. Wrath
1b. Shin Natsume
2. Esdeath
3. Katakuri

This fight is just different, Luffy is being taught something/remembering training at the same time as slugging it out with someone who is quite possibly his strongest opponent yet (ofcourse each opponent is stronger and strong) but I think Katakuri could probably take out majority of your big boys no problem.

My Hero Academia

So Gentle is not really a villain in the traditional sense. He's just an idiot YouTuber doing dumb **** for views, which is worse than a villain. Those YouTube comments were on point too. :lol:
It's crazy seeing Bakugou caring about his classmates and what people say about them. And him being the drummer for the band was both totally unexpected yet completely understandable. :lol:

I hope this arc doesn't turn into the traditional heroes vs villains the last few arcs have been. I dont mind that being the case but it feels like they are setting it up to be a different take on that. A YouTuber trying to one up a high school dance for the attention. :lol:

God damn. I just finished watching berserk the one that came out in the 90’s I think

I knew about the twist at the end but god damn those last two episodes gave me ******* chills. God that was brutal.

I finally watched ALL of FMAB and I got to say I was very impressed with how the anime wrapped up. It changed my opinion of the whole anime. Endings are really hard to do but they did it. FMAB 10/10
tenor.gif

Check this out, if you haven't already.

Back
Top Bottom