The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

so what's a good action anime ,**includes super powers,good story ,ok character development
No bleach Naruto one piece more like code geass or shugurui

so what's a good action anime ,**includes super powers,good story ,ok character development

Originally Posted by MartianRefugee

Tiger & Bunny comes to mind.

Tiger & Bunny comes to mind.

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Re: Claymore:

Just when I thought the chapter would keep going, it ends.
indifferent.gif

Spoiler for other thoughts:

Spoiler [+]
This is turning too much into Bleach...people floating in air like it's nothing, an awakened being losing her wings and saying she had no use for them anyway? Come on, son...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Spoiler [+]
you know they weren't really floating right?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Bruh, I don't even know what the hell is going on anymore...

indifferent.gif

Spoiler [+]
This is turning too much into Bleach...people floating in air like it's nothing, an awakened being losing her wings and saying she had no use for them anyway? Come on, son...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bobby99son

Am I the only one who notices that the names of tailed beasts on naruto happen to be names of other people in different animes? like the ape being Son goku and how goku in dragonball z turned into an ape? or how about the nine tails being named kurama? Kurama in yu yu hakusho was a fox demon just sayin......
Yeah, Kishi loves making references to other pop culture/folklore/tales/epics throughout history... In my opinion, it's !#!*!@* dope, almost like paying tribute to those literary works.

Am I the only one who notices that the names of tailed beasts on naruto happen to be names of other people in different animes? like the ape being Son goku and how goku in dragonball z turned into an ape? or how about the nine tails being named kurama? Kurama in yu yu hakusho was a fox demon just sayin......
Yeah, Kishi loves making references to other pop culture/folklore/tales/epics throughout history... In my opinion, it's !#!*!@* dope, almost like paying tribute to those literary works.

indifferent.gif

Spoiler [+]
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I know how you feel. sometimes its hard keeping track of things that happened 10+ chapters ago. thats almost a whole year for that manga.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

In other, more unfortunate news from MS:
"Jump is back from holidays Jan 11th, Fairy Tail & Ippo on Jan 6th - dates subject to change but that's our best estimate."

mad.gif
frown.gif

indifferent.gif

Spoiler [+]
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I know how you feel. sometimes its hard keeping track of things that happened 10+ chapters ago. thats almost a whole year for that manga.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

"Jump is back from holidays Jan 11th, Fairy Tail & Ippo on Jan 6th - dates subject to change but that's our best estimate."

mad.gif
frown.gif

indifferent.gif

Spoiler [+]
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
sick.gif

mad.gif
frown.gif

anybody have an anime dvd collection im tryin to start one in just want to see what other people's collection look like

anybody have an anime dvd collection im tryin to start one in just want to see what other people's collection look like

Originally Posted by k00laid

I don't have DVD's but I have an anime Blu-Ray collection.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FOG

this
at first i was like
nerd.gif
naw maybe im just reaching then i came here and was like
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
kishi is that dude
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FOG

this
at first i was like
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
kishi is that dude
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FOG

this
at first i was like
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
kishi is that dude
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Well post a pic of the collection ill post a pic of my collection

laugh.gif

Well post a pic of the collection ill post a pic of my collection

Check out Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.
It is one of the best animes ever made.

Check out Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.
It is one of the best animes ever made.

Back
Top Bottom