The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

No Naruto this week, damn bastards 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

No Naruto this week, damn bastards 
mad.gif
I don't mind. they deserve a good break from time to time.
Lets hope Muu reappears in the next chapter. Poor dude was beat into this year by the raikage last I remember. for a dude that was supposed to be real powerful, he sure is a pushover.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Is that the prequel to Bakemonogatari?

Sequel. From MAL :
Synopsis:
A sequel to Bakemonogatari. A black swindler Kaiki Deishu, who once deceived Hitagi, returned to the town and spreads the incantation, which cursed Nadeko before. Koyomi's sisters Karen and Tsukihi try to capture Deishu but...

And apparently the Katawa Shoujo VN just got released? No sleep for me tonight...
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I started reading Wolf Guy Ookami No Monshou 2 days ago. 
pimp.gif

I caught up but I was wondering if any sites already translated past ch. 97? How often do they usually update new chapters? 

-Drew

I started reading Wolf Guy Ookami No Monshou 2 days ago. 
pimp.gif

I caught up but I was wondering if any sites already translated past ch. 97? How often do they usually update new chapters? 

-Drew

I started reading Gantz 2 years ago till the website i was on (or atuthors. who knows?) stopped it and deleted it off their website which now im glad because i couldnt draw away from it. I was into it hard but i just hated how it it had so many things from left field, right field underground, sky; all directions. Literally, it feels like its the best AND worst manga ever. I just cant stand all the "unnecessary nudity" And thats putting it lightly. Those who've read it KNOW what I mean.These faces describe the entire manga: 
nerd.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
nerd.gif

You guy are really praising FM Brotherhood. I cant wait to get into it. Is it better because its more accurate to the manga?(i would assume so)

I dropped . Grey Man for Death Note on Netflix and my GOD is this anime so intriguing! I watch it for 2 days and im 23-24episodes in. So good. This is the first time I've watched a thinker show and kept up with it, mainly because they do a good job explaining themselves.

I started reading Gantz 2 years ago till the website i was on (or atuthors. who knows?) stopped it and deleted it off their website which now im glad because i couldnt draw away from it. I was into it hard but i just hated how it it had so many things from left field, right field underground, sky; all directions. Literally, it feels like its the best AND worst manga ever. I just cant stand all the "unnecessary nudity" And thats putting it lightly. Those who've read it KNOW what I mean.These faces describe the entire manga: 
nerd.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
nerd.gif

You guy are really praising FM Brotherhood. I cant wait to get into it. Is it better because its more accurate to the manga?(i would assume so)

I dropped . Grey Man for Death Note on Netflix and my GOD is this anime so intriguing! I watch it for 2 days and im 23-24episodes in. So good. This is the first time I've watched a thinker show and kept up with it, mainly because they do a good job explaining themselves.

soo..... what's everybody watching? any new series that came out this season? i don't have anything to watch now that all my shows ended/hiatus
nerd.gif

soo..... what's everybody watching? any new series that came out this season? i don't have anything to watch now that all my shows ended/hiatus
nerd.gif

385947_10150467996826953_602181952_9042713_480274066_n.jpg

my collection
yu yu hakusho season 2-4 plus movie
gundam wing + endless walts
gundam seed 3 special movies
gundam seed destiny all vols but 6
afro samurai
samurai deeper kyo
final fantasy advent children

385947_10150467996826953_602181952_9042713_480274066_n.jpg

my collection
yu yu hakusho season 2-4 plus movie
gundam wing + endless walts
gundam seed 3 special movies
gundam seed destiny all vols but 6
afro samurai
samurai deeper kyo
final fantasy advent children

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

Sequel. From MAL :
Synopsis:
A sequel to Bakemonogatari. A black swindler Kaiki Deishu, who once deceived Hitagi, returned to the town and spreads the incantation, which cursed Nadeko before. Koyomi's sisters Karen and Tsukihi try to capture Deishu but...

And apparently the Katawa Shoujo VN just got released? No sleep for me tonight...
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I have been in hibernation for the past while, but to both of the points in your post (New -monogatari and full vers. of KS) =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

Sequel. From MAL :
Synopsis:

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I have been in hibernation for the past while, but to both of the points in your post (New -monogatari and full vers. of KS) =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This could be turned into a meme, but I KNOW I'm not the only one while watching Anime...

"Does not understand Japanese."

..."Turns up volume anyway"

This could be turned into a meme, but I KNOW I'm not the only one while watching Anime...

I had a discussion on this like a few years ago, like I was watching DBZ in Japanese on TV, could just mute the TV. pretty much you turn it up for the sound effects
pimp.gif

I had a discussion on this like a few years ago, like I was watching DBZ in Japanese on TV, could just mute the TV. pretty much you turn it up for the sound effects
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Where's this from?

-Drew

laugh.gif

Where's this from?

-Drew

The Naruto anime is most definitely back on track now. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Thanks for the heads up...How many weeks has it been?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
About half a year give or take.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Spidermachine916 wrote:
nerd.gif

To be honest, I don't know what to watch this season. All the shows i am waiting for are coming in the spring.
laugh.gif

There are a few shows that I think I will follow like The New Prince Of Tennis, Kill Me Baby, and High School DxD to name a few.

Apocalypz wrote:
Oskar Kokoshka wrote:

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I cant wait to see the prequel to the -monogatari series in the summer though.
pimp.gif

Luong1209 wrote:

For me it's a little different,

"Start watching japanese anime."

"goes web surfing while anime plays in background"

"Understands Japanese."

"F*$% Yeah meme"
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom