The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

nobody in here watching jojo? david pro been killing it.

Y’all I’m tryna find a 3rd anime to watch alon with one piece and hunter x hunter . Need suggestions I can’t find anything to catch my attention and have tried quite a few out

Y’all I’m tryna find a 3rd anime to watch alon with one piece and hunter x hunter . Need suggestions I can’t find anything to catch my attention and have tried quite a few out

Do you know what kind of series you're looking for? Another shounen? Something longer or shorter?

nobody in here watching jojo? david pro been killing it.
If you have to ask this in this thread, just know that my answer is always that I am. :lol:

Part 5 is off to a fantastic start IMO. The artstyle and characters are spot on. The torture dance was great. :lol:
This last episode had a lot of anime only content that fit so well. That entire Squadra Esecuzioni flashback was like 90% anime original and it was great. I'm looking forward to a lot of the fights in this part, mostly because I want to see how they are, or arent, gonna a censor the brutality. :lol:

I appreciate all the main characters in Jojo being built like grown men. Only watched bits and pieces, might be the next show I start from the beginning.

Do you know what kind of series you're looking for? Another shounen? Something longer or shorter?
Prolly shorter I wanna find something with a lot of creatures / magical beasts type stuff like Pokémon is a good example but it’s just too kiddy now

After binging a bunch of hunter and telling my girl about things and showing her certain scenes I’ve come to the conclusion the mangaka must be low key sick in the head. With Hisoka having crushes on pre pubescent teens, gon taking old women on dates, even the little boy and girl that got are by chimera ants, the girl was like “when I grow up I wanna marry you, and the kids like ye and their moms smiling. It wasn’t like a huge thing just one example of the weird pervert stuff dude be thinking. Lol just a random observation

Prolly shorter I wanna find something with a lot of creatures / magical beasts type stuff like Pokémon is a good example but it’s just too kiddy now

Hmmm I've been slacking on anime lately, especially one with creatures. I'd say Toriko, that'd be perfect, but the anime version of the series is trash. Maybe Mushishi? I haven't seen it, but ive heard great things. Rage of Bahamut, maybe? I started it and it was pretty interesting and action packed, but I got busy and never finished it. World Trigger could be good.

Yu yu hakusho if you haven't seen it. It's by the same guy that made hunter x hunter. It doesn't have magical creature, it has demons tho. There's probably a ton more I'm not thinking of at the moment

Because....gasp*....it didn’t stop her
are you reading or watching the anime.

GIVE JINBE ALL THE FLOWERS
MY man stopped big moms sword. threw water at her to get her off the ship. smart. encouraging.

im still ranking him close to zoro

Goblin Slayer had most of his women all eating lunch together. Sword Maiden missing but sent him a love letter and the Hero will probably moisten her armor if she meets him.

are you reading or watching the anime.

GIVE JINBE ALL THE FLOWERS
MY man stopped big moms sword. threw water at her to get her off the ship. smart. encouraging.

im still ranking him close to zoro

He reads the manga and watches the anime. I agree that the cake baking part was pretty weak, not because Sanji shouldn't have baked the cake. Although they could have let big mom just starve and die from her own stupidity. But it was the impact of it wasn't that great to me. It didn't keep her sidelined or anything. She enjoyed it then immediately got up and rejoined the fight leaving the Sun pirates and Jinbe in an even worse position.

I agree Jinbe and Zoro are probably close until we see more from Zoro, but Zoro will grow much more. Jinbe might be close to maxed out, but with him joining it let's Luffy have a structure where it's him then 3 big commanders under him similar to the other Yonko structure's we've seen so far.

I’ve been wanting to buy a gridman figure all season long while watching SSSS Gridman. But then I saw they were $200. Nah B

If you have to ask this in this thread, just know that my answer is always that I am. :lol:

Part 5 is off to a fantastic start IMO. The artstyle and characters are spot on. The torture dance was great. :lol:
This last episode had a lot of anime only content that fit so well. That entire Squadra Esecuzioni flashback was like 90% anime original and it was great. I'm looking forward to a lot of the fights in this part, mostly because I want to see how they are, or arent, gonna a censor the brutality. :lol:
the flashback was so well done... they even added in a reveal of who killed sorbet and gelato which i never put together while reading the manga. i'm looking forward to the remaining fights too; plenty of crazy **** to come. :lol:

Sad day.so much potential
He reads the manga and watches the anime. I agree that the cake baking part was pretty weak, not because Sanji shouldn't have baked the cake. Although they could have let big mom just starve and die from her own stupidity. But it was the impact of it wasn't that great to me. It didn't keep her sidelined or anything. She enjoyed it then immediately got up and rejoined the fight leaving the Sun pirates and Jinbe in an even worse position.

I agree Jinbe and Zoro are probably close until we see more from Zoro, but Zoro will grow much more. Jinbe might be close to maxed out, but with him joining it let's Luffy have a structure where it's him then 3 big commanders under him similar to the other Yonko structure's we've seen so far.
I still think it was fun.
I think letting her starve was bad for both parties,
we'll probably get the conclusion when we get back up with Jinbei.

the flashback was so well done... they even added in a reveal of who killed sorbet and gelato which i never put together while reading the manga. i'm looking forward to the remaining fights too; plenty of crazy **** to come. :lol:
Yeah, DPro is doing some great work at filling in details that the manga left out while making it feel like they've always been there.
I'm looking forward to the fight against Metallica. That one is gonna be brutal.

Yeah, DPro is doing some great work at filling in details that the manga left out while making it feel like they've always been there.
I'm looking forward to the fight against Metallica. That one is gonna be brutal.
yes lord it is. really curious as to how much the censors will let slide for that one.

Sad day.so much potential

I still think it was fun.
I think letting her starve was bad for both parties,
we'll probably get the conclusion when we get back up with Jinbei.

Honestly though idk what other direction I'd have taken things, so I'm cool with it.. Letting Big Mom starve would have been the ruthless thing to do, but doesn't fit the strawhats characters. Plus I'm sure she'll be needed for Elbaf. I just hope we see growth from Sanji after this. It's the 2nd time his decisions have been really questionable and could have severely cost the crew. The first was Enies Lobby which worked out. This time we got Pedro dying, potentially a lot of dead fishmen, the ship really damaged (Franky hasn't seen it to do an assessment), so hopefully we'll see some growth from him after this.

Back
Top Bottom