The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I wonder if Oda will ever bring up luffys mom

I have a feeling he hasn't put much thought into Luffy's mom really. When it was first asked about her in an SBS he basically described Dadan, who he probably sees as Luffy's "mom" due to her raising him. I think if he dives into an extended Dragon flashback at some point we'll see her though.

DisastrousMinorCarp-small.gif

comparing akira to nick cannon's ex; and heaven knows what to hathaway n the temptations......i'll be cool w/o your input

classics are classics can't wait to see @Thierry Henry opinion after fresh eyes

DisastrousMinorCarp-small.gif

comparing akira to nick cannon's ex; and heaven knows what to hathaway n the temptations......i'll be cool w/o your input

classics are classics can't wait to see dudes fresh opinion
Ive only done this to 2 people on NT...but welcome to the "Block" party
Your comprehension is terrible.

I remember someone mentioned there was an edited version of the One Piece anime without all of the awkward pauses that allowed the animators to make each episode 20 minutes while keeping the pace slow. Would anyone mind providing a link for that?

I remember someone mentioned there was an edited version of the One Piece anime without all of the awkward pauses that allowed the animators to make each episode 20 minutes while keeping the pace slow. Would anyone mind providing a link for that?
Same.
I gotta restart the series with my daughter.hopefully in 2028 we can see luffy in the macy day parade...hope hes still relevant..........
Speaking of yall see the statue in odas hometown

Those were all custom.
Nike or adidas put out legit db themed crossover shoes..
Lmao.
This start from simply saying akira is a bit overrated. You came at me with your ...the guy who fought for db mess.. Get out of here..
There is some one piece sketchers but unfortunately I couldn’t find mens sizing only so women’s . There’s like 6-8 pairs for diff characters .

Akira is one of my favorite movies and I can agree it’s a bit overrated but it’s status is earned imo because it inspired so many other things in movies

I’m binging thru the eps of bleach and yo this anime is dope as ****. The fight scenes are all epic and the storylines are good. Why do people not like bleach? Is bleach (manga) still going? I know they cut the anime right?

I’m binging thru the eps of bleach and yo this anime is dope as ****. The fight scenes are all epic and the storylines are good. Why do people not like bleach? Is bleach (manga) still going? I know they cut the anime right?
The Manga ended years ago. And if you go past the Hueco Mundo arc, you'll see why people dislike it. :lol:

People dont dislike bleach. The soul society arc is arguably top 5.
After Hueco Mundo arc tho it got weirdm. I was still a fan but they couldve def changed some stuff up.

I dont understand. How haven't the japanese not animated anything past the "Big Mom" arc??! Big Mom arc is like 5 years old. Let alone dub.

Back
Top Bottom