The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Impel Down was peak for me. But ya, Impel Down/Marineford.

cant wait to see Reverie and Wano get animated

CP-0 agent now.

ye i wanna see how much stronger he got and if he learned anything from his fight with luffy, or if he has vengeance in his heart. also, what he felt right after defeat

Yea that was definitely some epic stuff, but even after that this show keeps sucking me in More and more, luffy as a kid story was awesome, all the side stories were dope, and now when they all got back together I was so geeked for em

I saw on reddit where someone said the show loses humor after about water 7 but I’ve noticed myself laughing out loud a lot lately. Like when Franky shows off some new robot stuff and chopper gets so excited...yo franky inching up to be in my top... well...probably 4 favs of the show I think

Love the one piece talk fellas!

Impel Down was peak for me. But ya, Impel Down/Marineford.

cant wait to see Reverie and Wano get animated

ye i wanna see how much stronger he got and if he learned anything from his fight with luffy, or if he has vengeance in his heart. also, what he felt right after defeat

Rob Lucci fought Sabo in One piece Gold movie. It was looking pretty even.

Lucci and enel are my fav one piece "villians" actually still top 5. Kuzan #1

As am I, but I doubt his growth could compare to Luffy seeing as how Rayleigh was training Luffy.
Outside of Luffy do you think anyone can beat Enel.
i dont think electricity affects sand, so ima go with Crocodile >> Eneru

but ima also say that anyone with good armament haki can defeat eneru. he just has an awesome logia fruit in combination with vision haki (vision haki + electrical currents). even luffy with no gears was dodging and landing hits.

Lucci and enel are my fav one piece "villians" actually still top 5. Kuzan #1

"Villains" really in quotations lol

I saw on reddit where someone said the show loses humor after about water 7 but I’ve noticed myself laughing out loud a lot lately. Like when Franky shows off some new robot stuff and chopper gets so excited...yo franky inching up to be in my top... well...probably 4 favs of the show I think

they're buggin, a lot of funny **** happens after the timeskip, i aint even gonna spoil

i dont think electricity affects sand, so ima go with Crocodile >> Eneru

but ima also say that anyone with good armament haki can defeat eneru. he just has an awesome logia fruit in combination with vision haki (vision haki + electrical currents). even luffy with no gears was dodging and landing hits.
I think sand does conduct electricity, I remember hearing about lightning striking sand and turning it into glass. Did a quick search and this came up.
La-Fulgurite-pierre-de-foudre.jpg
https://curiosity.com/topics/when-l...t-creates-bizarre-glass-sculptures-curiosity/
Crocodile might want to seriously avoid that fight, unless he can reconstitute himself like the T1000. Also hitting Eneru seems to be easier, however with the full force of lightning how many can take it.

As Clark Kent one said, "I can give as good as I get."

I still got Eneru way up there on the power scale. Luffy was just the worst match up for him.
Eneru would probably have trouble with fire types. Possibly smoker also.... But i think with Haki. Hes body-ing everyone else.

With Lucci i also think that martial art he knows is super damaging.
How luffy survived those hits is still behind me.
I for sure think hes way better now if u pair him with arnament haki plus that technique. He may have the best hand to hand in the OP world. Maybe, jinbei can hang.

"Villains" really in quotationsl

I mean yea. Thats been a huge debate in OP world. Who are heros who are villians. Eneru and crocodile were both tyrants.
Lucci. Is basically CIA that does the dirty work.

Yea lucci for sure a villain...on the real, in me and my babymom opinion id say the majority of marines are “bad”. Sure there’s kids like coby who want to be a hero and serve justice. But for the most part they’re just blindly killing with seemingly no regard for human life. My boy luffy( a pirate) has a much more pure heart

Wasnt that dude like a really cruel pirate or something. And he basically infiltrated the place to take him down?
Lucci is really evil you can tell from his backstory as a kid

49ac66708c77610f3074d523bfd6b48a1a6ead6d_hq.gif

As far as the katakuri debate taking out BB crew. Doubt all 3 of em. He def giving the hands to most of em 1 on 1
Black beard is the one who shpuld be feared. That DF he has is already devasting. Along with white beards who i think had the most destructive DF of all time unless the rumor about Dragon having a weather devil fruit is true.

Wasnt that dude like a really cruel pirate or something. And he basically infiltrated the place to take him down?

As far as the katakuri debate taking out BB crew. Doubt all 3 of em. He def giving the hands to most of em 1 on 1
Black beard is the one who shpuld be feared. That DF he has is already devasting. Along with white beards who i think had the most destructive DF of all time unless the rumor about Dragon having a weather devil fruit is true.
Yea but here’s the thing he went into the jail cell where the pirates had 1000 hostages from this country, and he killed every last one of em. Because like our former president “he does not negotiate with terrorists” ...just like most of the world govt/marines a sick sense of justice

The first one in certainly getting that work from Katakuri, they better rush him and hope to get the drop.

As am I, but I doubt his growth could compare to Luffy seeing as how Rayleigh was training Luffy.
Outside of Luffy do you think anyone can beat Enel.

I'm on the Enel is super overrated train, so I honestly feel a ton of characters could beat him.

wait wait wait,
let's talk about this....
Electricity in Manga has traditionaly been one of the strongest powers to have (aside from Fire)
So let's take Eneru with all his electricty.. let's give him Arnament since everyone got that now. and give him a better observation haki.
He beating most non Logia types that AREN'T extremely skilled or can dodge. (ie. mihawk, garp, shanks)

People I see giving him a run for his money DF vs DF powers..
Ace/Sabo because of the fire thing and electricity possibly not harming fire.
Marco because he seems to regenerate and he's a fire bird.
Akainu magma.
Black Beard because that shadow thing is just OP.
He would probably Tie with Kizaru light vs lightining.
maybe undead Moria wouldn't be too affected.
Katakuri because im not sure if the mochi conducts electricity.
Eustice Kidd, if Kidd's powers is magnateism since they run concurrently too.

But people Eneru giving the hands to are DF users at a strong disadvantage.
Kuzan (although I think Kuzan skill wise and tearing him apart)
crocodile.
smoker (i think electricity running through that smoke)
Big Mom getting electrocuted we saw what nami did.
Kaido getting electrocuted although Kaido is probably just too strong.
Again, Any non Logia type
Any non DF user who IS NOT ready for that smoke. Raleigh the only one shown that can negate stuff.

In order to beat Eneru you pretty much gotta be quick and be able to get inside to hit him with arnament, but that's not going to be easy to do if we're talking an updated Haki laced Eneru

Akainu magma.
I want to say Moira would take heavy damage since Don was able to put those hands on him

wait wait wait,
let's talk about this....
Electricity in Manga has traditionaly been one of the strongest powers to have (aside from Fire)
So let's take Eneru with all his electricty.. let's give him Arnament since everyone got that now. and give him a better observation haki.
He beating most non Logia types that AREN'T extremely skilled or can dodge. (ie. mihawk, garp, shanks)

Akainu magma.

But people Eneru giving the hands to are DF users at a strong disadvantage.
Kuzan (although I think Kuzan skill wise and tearing him apart)
crocodile.
smoker (i think electricity running through that smoke)
Big Mom getting electrocuted we saw what nami did.
Kaido getting electrocuted although Kaido is probably just too strong.
Again, Any non Logia type
Any non DF user who IS NOT ready for that smoke. Raleigh the only one shown that can negate stuff.

In order to beat Eneru you pretty much gotta be quick and be able to get inside to hit him with arnament, but that's not going to be easy to do if we're talking an updated Haki laced Eneru

Why are we giving him armerment and boosting his observation haki? He's been chilling on the moon and we don't know how he's progressed. But okay let give him some basic armerment haki. Is he a top tier user of it? How strong is it?

We know his durability is trash, his base speed isn't good. He's fast in lightning mode, but if characters can handle Kizaru's speed they can handle enel's. Pekoms said it perfectly, overconfident logias who haven't honed their base skills die early. To be clear, I think his fruit is extremely strong. I don't think Enel himself is strong, so if a character is strong enough to deal with the fruit then it's over for him.

Ace and Sabo both when not using their DF are shown to be good fighters at their base. Skill wise should be above Enel.
Enel isn't touching Marco. His regeneration is almost unlimited and his base fighting skills honed from years in the new world should be well above anything.
Diamond Jozu wins as diamond doesn't conduct electricity and should be fast enough to tag enel.
Akainu wins easy
Kizaru wins easy. 1 Light is faster than lightning and he's a better base fighter
Kuzan easy win
All the Yonko easy wins.
Most of the warlords should win except buggy and moria and even then he could put together a strategy to do it if he either has zombies or uses doppleman correctly.
I think post marineford croc is winning if he has haki.
All the yonko commanders should win in theory based on where they stand in the power rankings
I think the prominent vice admirals should win i.e. Smoker, Dalmation, Momanga, onigumo, vergo etc. Who can use haki and rokushiki should be fine as well. We know 2 vice admirals Momosugai and chatton in theory should win fairly easily since they were admiral candidates. But we don't have feats for them other than those
I got most if not all the supernovas winning except maybe Bonney cause we don't know what she can do.

Let's just make this easy, any good haki users will use it to shield completely or reduce the damage from his lightning attacks and even then using observation will help them dodge and deal with his speed to intercept him before he can turn into lightning to attack or when he comes back down like Rayleigh did to Kizaru.

If Enel shows up in the story again I'm hoping Urouge takes him out as I think they have past history and Urouge wants revenge for Enel destroying Birka.

After a pretty solid chapter of Food wars last week, we get an awful one this week. It was trash and as much as I like the series as a whole, at this point I won't mind if it gets cancelled.

After a pretty solid chapter of Food wars last week, we get an awful one this week. It was trash and as much as I like the series as a whole, at this point I won't mind if it gets cancelled.
Food wars? I had to check to see if I was in the Food thread or anime thread. Can you provide insight on what you are talking about?

i agree that anyone with strong even mid-armament haki would kick eneru's ***. u know he aint training his haki on the moon. these logias too cocky and dependent on their fruit power as ol boy said above. im glad that i have another 20 years of looking forward to one piece related content

Food wars? I had to check to see if I was in the Food thread or anime thread. Can you provide insight on what you are talking about?

Think my hero acamedia except at a cullinary school.

There was an anime from a couple years ago, the entire plot of which was people fighting over ramen in the to-go aisle of a whole foods like supermarket, and it was animated pretty well. Does anyone remember the name of that.

Shokugeki no Soma is the japanese name. It's about these high schoolers at a top culinary school where they have these battles to solve their problems or achieve rank. Main character's name is Soma he worked with his dad in their family diner before coming to the school and is working to become the top chef.

Series starts super strong, the arc before the current one was shaky, but not outright terrible, but the current arc has the series in a nose dive. Worth checking out if you like food, cooking, and competition. It's like Top Chef. I really enjoy it, except for what's going on currently.

Think my hero acamedia except at a cullinary school.

There was an anime from a couple years ago, the entire plot of which was people fighting over ramen in the to-go aisle of a whole foods like supermarket, and it was animated pretty well. Does anyone remember the name of that.

That's Ben-To most likely

I've decided not to read ahead of the mha anime anymore.

I haven't been watching the anime and letting the episodes pile up and I think it's because I already know what's going to happen.

I'm going to wait till the anime catches up to where I'm at in the manga then I'll binge mha

Back
Top Bottom