The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Watching now. The fight animation is dope. The transformation was a bit lack luster. This fight still proves to me katakuri is that dude. He is clearly gassed and hurt from that injury tho.

So is it safe to assume. Bound man is stronger but snake man is faster...or is snake man an upgraded boundman?

Watching now. The fight animation is dope. The transformation was a bit lack luster. This fight still proves to me katakuri is that dude. He is clearly gassed and hurt from that injury tho.
He most certainly is the strongest opponent that Luffy has gone up against in a prolonged fight. If only he wasn't hit with that dart we could have seen them both really give it their all.

So is it safe to assume. Bound man is stronger but snake man is faster...or is snake man an upgraded boundman?
My headcanon is that boundman is G4 tuned to strength and Snakeman is G4 tuned to speed. All he's missing is a G4 that is balanced between both, which I hope he gets.

My headcanon is that boundman is G4 tuned to strength and Snakeman is G4 tuned to speed. All he's missing is a G4 that is balanced between both, which I hope he gets.

I felt boundman was the most balanced version, snakeman was the speed version and in boundman he can still use culverin, then tankman is the defensive form, but there could be more to it.

new one piece spoilers have got ppl theorizing or speculating that monkey d. dragon's mother (garp's wife or concubine) was a celestial dragon, and rumor is that garp wanted his son to have a connection to the celestial dragons, thus named the boy dragon.

the spoilers say, "isn't it ironic how a guy named dragon is the one whose goal is to take down the celestial dragons?"

Oh the stuff from the new volume of the One Piece magazine? Yeah it had some interesting stuff about how the Kanji for dragon is different from the past and now especially in Wano where Kaido, a dragon is seen as a guardian versus the one used during Ryuma's time. Just small details like that. Then it talked about how much the CDs like the dragon Zoro killed on punk hazard and their dragon symbolism, so people think it's a big deal Garp being a marine and knowing this would name his son Dragon. Very much could be his wife picked the name.

I think people will run with all types of theories for it. But I think Garp's wife or even Dragon's wife being a CD has been around for a while. I wouldn't be surprised by it.

So now we going to act like midorya not pullin mastered quirks out his @s$

I wouldn't go that far yet. He used the power once. I guess we'll see what happens. I think it could be interesting if the other vestiges of OfA could train him a bit in addition to All Might.

SoreScornfulCavy-max-1mb.gif

imagesP1444N4V.jpg

One Piece
Stealth Black :pimp:
Sanji got the invisibility he always wanted. Now he can peek on wome- I mean save people. :lol:
On a side note, how much foreshadowing did thriller bark have? That's when Sanji wanted the invisibility fruit right?
Things aren't looking good for Robin. I wonder how she's gonna get out of that predicament.
And Big Mom has amnesia. New crew member confirmed. :lol:

One Piece
Stealth Black :pimp:
Sanji got the invisibility he always wanted. Now he can peek on wome- I mean save people. :lol:
On a side note, how much foreshadowing did thriller bark have? That's when Sanji wanted the invisibility fruit right?
Things aren't looking good for Robin. I wonder how she's gonna get out of that predicament.
And Big Mom has amnesia. New crew member confirmed. :lol:
I don't like the BM angle, I think it is lazy writing to keep a piece in the story but on the backburner.

IT'S LITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!

I like the BM angle.......new ally......(for now)
and im glad the Sanji thing was explained for people... This is basically how I imagined it last week
can't wait til others read!!!!
I gotta read again when it comes to SJ app. (which im happy to support but mad they don't have chapters earlier)

Back
Top Bottom