The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

im on season 4. Jiraya just fought itachi and kisame... damn I missed pre tiem skip.
why they have to give us boruto. i would've taken a prequel with the 3 sanin

Reactions: Ube
They still can in a flashback, Orichimaru and Tsunade are still alive in Boruto. Kakashi gets a few flashback stories.
im on season 4. Jiraya just fought itachi and kisame... damn I missed pre tiem skip.
why they have to give us boruto. i would've taken a prequel with the 3 sanin

^ Yup. I never watched it because I read the manga as well.

I might give it a look now off the strength of Kyoto Animation making beautiful ****.

That the story about the deaf girl? I remember reading the manga. It was really impactful.
Yeah. The movie is really well done. If the oscars didn’t have such a bias against non American animation, it would’ve easily been nominated and won best animated picture

FE0CE1EB-FB53-4D44-AF4B-BBCBEF0C16DF.jpeg

2 weeks! :pimp:

Is that Dragonball Heroes joint canon? Cuz I see its not just an anime but a manga as well but it aint Toriyama.

Last edited:
The Dragon Ball Heroes manga & anime were created as promo material for the arcade game. They're not 'canon'— They're just using marketing budget to create more awareness, publicity, draw more attention, to the game.

Just finished all of Naruto Pre Time Skip. Itachi killing the clan makes a ton more sense now.
Also was it ever explained how Jiraya was getting that information about the akatsuki?

Just finished all of Naruto Pre Time Skip. Itachi killing the clan makes a ton more sense now.
Also was it ever explained how Jiraya was getting that information about the akatsuki?

When orochimaru left the village, he spied on him and kept tabs on what he was doing. That’s how he found about the akatsuki since orochimaru used to be part of the crew. He explained this to kakashi

When orochimaru left the village, he spied on him and kept tabs on what he was doing. That’s how he found about the akatsuki since orochimaru used to be part of the crew. He explained this to kakashi
how'd he find out about it taking 3 years fo rthem to come after the jinchuruuki tho

how'd he find out about it taking 3 years fo rthem to come after the jinchuruuki tho

I’m confused at your question. The akatsuki been around for more than 3 years. Back when orochimaru joined the akatsuki weren’t going after the tailed beasts full on. The akatasuki first started doing illegal things like carrying out hits on bounty’s and stuff for other villages. This way they were able to travel the world to gather more information on the location of the tailed beasts.

Shokugeki no Soma will get 3 more chapters in Giga Jump after this week in Jump to end the series.
First week in giga jump will be immediately after BLUE
2nd week will be "certain people's past"
3rd chapter will be the future of Soma and the others.

Was kinda disappointed with Saitama. It sounded like he wasn’t going to stop the other monsters in the city.

Back
Top Bottom