The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I thought I was ready for this week's episode of Jojo. I went back and reread the final parts of part 5 in preparation for this very episode. I was not ready. :frown:
Damn Narancia got done dirty. Man just wanted some pizza and schooling. God, they even showed Fugo too to amplify the sadness. This episode has made me the saddest i've ever been for a Jojo part. And there's still more sadness left in part 5. :lol:
But on the brightside, maybe we might get some more story with Fugo now that they actually showed him again. Maybe PHF. Who knows.

How was the Code Geass movie? Want to rewatch the series first cause I dont remember it anymore lol but might just go straight movie

Used that special haki old dude was talking about. Which is why he put himself in danger tonsee if Luffy could do it again.

The special armament haki that they are training is almost like a force push. Luffy just broke the handcuffs with his hands in haki mode.

Either he leveled up his usual armament haki in a life or death situation or it Almost seemed like he lowkey awakened and turned the handcuffs into rubber for a second :nerd: :nerd:

2sappy 2sappy

The special armament haki that they are training is almost like a force push. Luffy just broke the handcuffs with his hands in haki mode.

Either he leveled up his usual armament haki in a life or death situation or it Almost seemed like he lowkey awakened and turned the handcuffs into rubber for a second :nerd: :nerd:

2sappy 2sappy
Weren't those collars also made of seastone too?

Weren't those collars also made of seastone too?

Good catch right here

99DA9B38-E828-4D3D-8756-5E269C2A4CF0.jpeg

How was the Code Geass movie? Want to rewatch the series first cause I dont remember it anymore lol but might just go straight movie
Make sure you watch the remake movies first, this does not follow the anime series and the creator himself said it exist in its own separate universe. Wasn't a fan personally but the ending wasn't as sad

I swear Toonami is so transparent with their expectations for shows. Gundam Origin premiers at 3:00 a.m. in july

Make sure you watch the remake movies first, this does not follow the anime series and the creator himself said it exist in its own separate universe. Wasn't a fan personally but the ending wasn't as sad

Just finished the 2 seasons in 2 days lol so I did rewatch it for nothing except my enjoyment lol

So the movies are alternate stories I havent watch any

Just finished the 2 seasons in 2 days lol so I did rewatch it for nothing except my enjoyment lol

So the movies are alternate stories I havent watch any
Yeah they were 2 brand new movies that I thought were supposed to act as recaps or summary's but at some point they said **** it and decided to make choices that changes characters fates and order of events among other things. The new movie starts from their

I still gotta continue OP but **** there’s so many episodes and I’m only on the 15th ep of season 1. :smh: fuuuuuh
i started last year beginning of may and caught up final week of september. ive been catching new episodes every week since then on the sundays. i am pretty angry right now that i have to wait every week. life was so much better back when i was binging through 3-13 episodes per day

I ain’t gon lie season 2 of jojo started off pretty cool but this **** is starting to fall off bad. I hear season 3 is the best one so I’ll keep watching but damn this **** is trash. like bruh...this baby stand crap smh.

Last edited:
haven't read dr. stone so im interested to see what it's about. loving the art and animation so far.

Back
Top Bottom